tAPI (Released WIP) Blitz Mod

Hmmm, this seems like quite a good mod...
If you still need Beta testers, Count me in ^-^
Also, I can provide sprites, but only if I got time & feel like it, but I might come with an occasional sprite or two :p

Hmmm, this seems like quite a good mod...
If you still need Beta testers, Count me in ^-^
Also, I can provide sprites, but only if I got time & feel like it, but I might come with an occasional sprite or two :p
Sure enough, you can be a Beta Tester and Spriter. PM me any time. Besides, I plan on releasing the update sometime soon, and I need one or two beta testers.

Some more spoilers. This time it's summoner armor
scarabarmor.png

Hey, I would like to know if I could create an addon for this for my Snapsticks mod. If you say no, that's fine, and I'll take it down from my planned features list.

You can get the Imp Staff, it's the best pre-hardmode staff and it's actually in the vanilla game.
.....I feel very very very dumb now... :confused: i use that staff on my summoner playthroughs -_-, how about an armor after the bee armor? but i bet your already adding that...ooh! i know! a pre-hardmode summoner accessory! :cool:

.....I feel very very very dumb now... :confused: i use that staff on my summoner playthroughs -_-, how about an armor after the bee armor? but i bet your already adding that...ooh! i know! a pre-hardmode summoner accessory! :cool:
Yeah, we will try to add an armor that would fit the Imp Staff, probably imp armor :p. I actually forgot about the pre-hardmode summoner accessories. If you have some Ideas, feel free to post them;)

Yeah, we will try to add an armor that would fit the Imp Staff, probably imp armor :p. I actually forgot about the pre-hardmode summoner accessories. If you have some Ideas, feel free to post them;)
hmm...a summoner item that increases minion knockback similar to the titan glove :3..and another that increases their attack speed? maybe they could be combined at a tinkers workshop too? :D

How about a Rage Core? A few iron, hellstone and some chains. It boosts minion damage by 5% and attack speed by 7.5%. Tooltip: "Being locked up inside their staffs has angered them, let them release that anger!"

Back
Top Bottom