tAPI (Released WIP) Blitz Mod

Discussion in 'Released' started by Blitz-Modder, Nov 24, 2014.

1. SlayerOfTheBad

SlayerOfTheBad Skeletron

Hmmm, this seems like quite a good mod...
    If you still need Beta testers, Count me in ^-^
    Also, I can provide sprites, but only if I got time & feel like it, but I might come with an occasional sprite or two :p

2. Blitz-Modder

Blitz-Modder Steampunker

Sure enough, you can be a Beta Tester and Spriter. PM me any time. Besides, I plan on releasing the update sometime soon, and I need one or two beta testers. [​IMG]

The Gentleman Narwhal likes this.
  3. HoneyWoman

HoneyWoman Skeletron Prime

How about me

4. Logodum

Logodum Terrarian

Try to send him a PM. He will be missing for a few days, but when he will get back, he will most likely contact you. ;)

5. superhc

superhc Spazmatism

whats this?? summoner equipment? well done lad!! :naughty:

6. TheManOfMods

TheManOfMods Terrarian

A cool, interesting mod. 9/10. 10/10 if it's not WIP anymore!

superhc likes this.
  7. Blitz-Modder

Blitz-Modder Steampunker

Thanks! This is still technically a WIP, but I am going to release a new update, hopefully sometime next week.

superhc likes this.
  8. Logodum

Logodum Terrarian

Some more spoilers. This time it's summoner armor
    scarabarmor.png

9. superhc

superhc Spazmatism

:eek::eek::eek::passionate::passionate::passionate: YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YE-

Last edited: Feb 7, 2015
  10. Oliverrook

Oliverrook Terrarian

Hey, I would like to know if I could create an addon for this for my Snapsticks mod. If you say no, that's fine, and I'll take it down from my planned features list.

11. Blitz-Modder

Blitz-Modder Steampunker

Not sure I entirely understand the Snapsticks Mod addons for other mods, but I guess you can have permissions.

12. Logodum

Logodum Terrarian

It was a hard weekend, but it was worth it. We have added 2 pre-hardmode summoner armors and one more is planned. Let's hope the update will get released soon ;)
    SnowLand.png

13. superhc

superhc Spazmatism

first: I love you :passionate:
    second: there should be a new summoner weapon you can get after the hornet staff :)

14. Logodum

Logodum Terrarian

You can get the Imp Staff, it's the best pre-hardmode staff and it's actually in the vanilla game.

15. superhc

superhc Spazmatism

.....I feel very very very dumb now... :confused: i use that staff on my summoner playthroughs -_-, how about an armor after the bee armor? but i bet your already adding that...ooh! i know! a pre-hardmode summoner accessory! :cool:

16. Logodum

Logodum Terrarian

Yeah, we will try to add an armor that would fit the Imp Staff, probably imp armor :p. I actually forgot about the pre-hardmode summoner accessories. If you have some Ideas, feel free to post them;)

superhc likes this.
  17. superhc

superhc Spazmatism

hmm...a summoner item that increases minion knockback similar to the titan glove :3..and another that increases their attack speed? maybe they could be combined at a tinkers workshop too? :D

18. SlayerOfTheBad

SlayerOfTheBad Skeletron

For knockback there's the Hercules Beetle

19. superhc

superhc Spazmatism

this is for pre-hardmode though :)

20. How about a Rage Core? A few iron, hellstone and some chains. It boosts minion damage by 5% and attack speed by 7.5%. Tooltip: "Being locked up inside their staffs has angered them, let them release that anger!"

Logodum likes this.