[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious, but @blahblahbal, what things do you plan to add from my suggestions, if any at all. I want to know what is in store for the future.

Also, (not making any promises), but I MIGHT be able to make custom music. It's been a while since I have, but I have done it before, and I have the skills to do so. Tell me if you want me to try it. I'll at least give it a shot over the weekend if you want me to.

The best part here is that he said "This has been an episode of Blah's Thoughts. Hope to see you next time!"
And "Baum Productions like this."
It's like TerraTV!

Well, King'll have to change his suggestion now.(maybe)

Nope, it's just a suggestion, so it's going to stay that way. After all, it isn't official.

King, when you said smash the player in one of Oblivion's forms, I instantly though of Smash Bros.... such a useless comment I typed.

Hey, the second form is inspired from Super Smash Bros Brawl's final boss, Master Core. That by far is the coolest fight I have ever done in a video game. So intense man.

Last edited:
can someone help me with the multiplayer?
when i download the source mod/exxo avalon server file and open it it says it is not working.
plz ghelp mhe.

Hey, the second form is inspired from Super Smash Bros Brawl's final boss, Master Core. That by far is the coolest fight I have ever done in a video game. So intense man.
I agree with you so much. But don't you mean Master Hand? I don't remember the Master Core being in Brawl, that's in Smash 4. :p

when i download the source mod/exxo avalon server file and open it it says it is not working.
plz ghelp mhe.

plz ghelp mhe.
Please provide us with a picture of the error. Also, are you running the server file inside the (Drive Letter):\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Terraria Folder?
If you are not, then that is your problem. Put the server file inside that folder and open it.

?

Attachments

• Schermafdruk 2015-11-03 21.03.41.png
    Schermafdruk 2015-11-03 21.03.41.png
    624.4 KB · Views: 241
i did not pirate
[DOUBLEPOST=1446581458,1446581284][/DOUBLEPOST]but i put it in the folder on your picture
[DOUBLEPOST=1446581723][/DOUBLEPOST]Myrngkoyou thank you for the help it works now!
;) :D :0

Yeah, you got it in the wrong folder. (If you pirated the game, nothing will work correctly.) Please place it in the right folder.
View attachment 83535
I can edit that if you pirated the game you can still play it without errors, I played pirated Exxo Avalon a Tconfig mods and worked perfectly (I'm not pirate now :p )
i did not pirate
[DOUBLEPOST=1446581458,1446581284][/DOUBLEPOST]but i put it in the folder on your picture
[DOUBLEPOST=1446581723][/DOUBLEPOST]Myrngkoyou thank you for the help it works now!
;) :D :0
Please Don't make Triple posts and posts with a single word

Guys you know we gotta stay quiet about that stuff. *ahem* Anyway what has been suggested is looking great. (All dem purple+black doe) I can't wait to be op in 1.3. (Lol rhyme) Last prism tier two please. You can guess what colour I want.

Guys you know we gotta stay quiet about that stuff. *ahem* Anyway what has been suggested is looking great. (All dem purple+black doe) I can't wait to be op in 1.3. (Lol rhyme) Last prism tier two please. You can guess what colour I want.

Let's just instead of making a last prism, lets make a phantasmal deathray spell :3

It starts out with a full beam instead of the 6 having to converge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom