[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gimme a sec........
[DOUBLEPOST=1446394797,1446394601][/DOUBLEPOST]---------------------------
Terraria: Error
---------------------------
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "Images\SmartDig". File not found. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Error loading "Exxo Avalon Content\Images\SmartDig.xnb". File not found.

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.TitleContainer.OpenStream(String name)

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.OpenStream(String assetName)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.OpenStream(String assetName)

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)

at Terraria.Main.LoadContent()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Initialize()

at Terraria.Main.Initialize()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)

at Terraria.Program.Main(String[] args)

I agree :redspin:.

Here's what you should do:
0stTry to reset the installation in order for the game to be normal again.
1st-Go to your Terraria folder.
2nd- Copy and paste the "Content folder".
3rd- Rename the second Content folder to "Exxo Avalon Content"
4th- Extract everything from the zip file and put everything on that folder in this second folder(Exxo Avalon Content). Substitute everything when asked.
That should do the trick.

I just wanted to put it out there that I will NOT be making the throwing class into a full class. Why, you may ask? Simply put, it would take too much time and energy. I am trying to think of weapons that would work well with the summoner class. No, I'm not talking about minion weapons. I'm talking about ACTUAL weapons.

I kinda also want to do something similar to Baconfry's dungeon chest suggestion. It's still brewing in my head though.

I want to do a few boss AI rewrites, but I'm gonna need help in that area. @Chazm I think you said you might be able to help. Maybe you too, @W1K :p.

This has been an episode of Blah's Thoughts. Hope to see you next time!

The best part here is that he said "This has been an episode of Blah's Thoughts. Hope to see you next time!"
And "Baum Productions like this."
It's like TerraTV!

Well, King'll have to change his suggestion now.(maybe)

I just wanted to put it out there that I will NOT be making the throwing class into a full class. Why, you may ask? Simply put, it would take too much time and energy. I am trying to think of weapons that would work well with the summoner class. No, I'm not talking about minion weapons. I'm talking about ACTUAL weapons.

I kinda also want to do something similar to Baconfry's dungeon chest suggestion. It's still brewing in my head though.

I want to do a few boss AI rewrites, but I'm gonna need help in that area. @Chazm I think you said you might be able to help. Maybe you too, @W1K :p.

inb4 not right now, got piano practice. Then I have to sleep.

Will probably help heavily on Wednesday. See ya then!

Well, hope most of the new monsters are introduced then. Shame about the thrower. Their set bonus to me was by far the coolest, before melee for sure.

I'm curious about the weapons that are other than minions. Do you summon weapons of your own or something?

And boss rewrites? Depends on what bosses? Oblivion is going to be hard if my suggestion for his AI is even possible.

Nevermind! It works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1446397070,1446396935][/DOUBLEPOST]I used this,
Whoa, before this post starts sparking, I have an idea. Why cant the community code the throwing class? I mean, there are alot of coders. They are used to coding with 1.3. Im sure a large amount of people would want the throwers class. All you have to do is read the code, see if they make sense, add them to the mod. And you got a throwers class. So, basically you are the editor.
[DOUBLEPOST=1446423641][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well, hope most of the new monsters are introduced then. Shame about the thrower. Their set bonus to me was by far the coolest, before melee for sure.

I'm curious about the weapons that are other than minions. Do you summon weapons of your own or something?

And boss rewrites? Depends on what bosses? Oblivion is going to be hard if my suggestion for his AI is even possible.
Oh, and bring back Ultra Oblivion or buff Oblivion. I mean, with your armor and the berserker flail you can shred him

Just out of curiosity, is it possible to install the Tapi version of Avalon? And if so, how? (The zip doesn't contain a.tapi file and I'm not a pro in Terraria modding)

While I love turning a bunch of lines of gibberish into a fully functional and cool boss, thing is, it takes lots of effort. I can't exactly spare any of my time to code outside of my personal projects, at least not without compensation.

Oh, and bring back Ultra Oblivion or buff Oblivion. I mean, with your armor and the berserker flail you can shred him

I miss Ultrablivion. He actually made the ending of tConfig Avalon more dramatic. He was saying that you were destroying the world of Terraria, and that he is the protector. Maybe on this, he was in a deep sleep, and woke up to find this op player ruining the world with technology and all that?

Clarification: This is the fourth part of the Avalon suggestion I am doing, the SuperHardMode (SHM) rework. You can check out the other parts, one, and two, and three.
http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/released-wip-terraria-avalon.378/page-330#post-785290
These are all suggestions! Especially the stats. Nothing says these will be balanced at all, but I tried my best at comparing stats in game, and then adding them here. Do not criticize about how it isn’t balanced, when it probably isn’t. Thank you.
http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/released-wip-terraria-avalon.378/page-330#post-785290
NOTE: I plan on making weapons dropped by these monsters have stats, especially the weapons in the last part. However, that takes a rather long time. Especially if you try to balance them. So that will probably be a long time from now.

Part Three: Dark Matter Rework, Oblivion’s Demise, and the Final Armor Set.

Now for the second to last part. This one is what most of you have been waiting for, oblivion and the dark matter. Lets save oblivion for last and go with the dark matter first.

I come across purple grass. Not the normal grass mind you, this grass was different somehow. Pulsating and changing forms all at once, almost as if it was all connected. It spread over everything that I put down, from wood, to grass, to bricks, it consumed it all.

I had a feeling this was the place that was causing the sickness of the dryad. She had gotten used to the corruption, but not this. This was unknown, a new infection upon the world that I released, upon killing the cosmic being, the moonlord.

“That means… there is something else out there?” I thought. “A greater evil… a darkness greater than a void? A pure oblivion… that must be it.”

-Volume Four of the Celestial Record

So, the dark matter. I always felt like it was… incomplete at best. The dark matter just seemed like it needed something more. There was something missing about it. It’s dark matter. It represents the unknown, the incomplete mass of the universe that even we don’t understand. And we know a lot about the universe thus far. So that’s what the dark matter is. It’s the unknown. It is a malevolent force that just appears after you destroy the cosmic entity known as the moonlord. It will spread over everything at a rate similar to the corruption and hallow after the wall of flesh is killed. In doing so, Galactic Mode is a race against time to kill the greater darkness, so the dark matter will stop spreading altogether. (oblivion will drop dark matter blocks too, so you can still build the biome if you wish).

The dark matter will look as it did in exxo, and will spread over everything at a moderately high rate. This creates a sense of desperation to quickly get to oblivion, so your world doesn’t get overtaken by the biome. One block will also be converted into dark matter every day, so even the most secure settlements can get overrun. (It converts everything to one or two blocks, I’m not saying make sprites and unique spread values for everything, I understand the pain of that.)

The biome will spawn in a straight line from hell to the sky at the outer 2/3 of the world. It will only spawn on one side. Whether it is on the right or left is up to RNG.

All of the original monsters from the source mod will be there, except for some new ones. Around 4 should be more than enough for the underground and surface.

New Dark Matter Foes, Stats & Drops:

Isfet Sorcerer
-Uses chaotic spells to overpower invaders
-These spells can be nearly as powerful and large as the lunatic cultists, but are completely different in nature.
-For one, it can spawn a magnet sphere, which chases down the player, shooting beams of light to deplete HP. It can also summon lighting portals, similar to those found from the vortex pillar during the lunar events. Finally, the sorcerer can spawn ancient dooms similar to the lunatic cultist boss, whether it is or is not expert mode.
-The sorcerer will teleport every time it gets hit, and will have randomized attack patterns
Type: Enemy
Environment: Dark Matter Surface
AI Type: 8, Caster
Damage: 145 Normal/165 Expert(melee), 160 Normal/180 Expert(magnet sphere), 150 Normal/170 Expert(lighting), 160 Normal/175 Expert(ancient doom)
Max Life: 3500 Normal/4000 Expert
Defense: 65
KB Resist: 90% Normal/95% Expert
Banner: Isfet Sorcerer Banner
Drops: 10 Gold

Chaos Weaver
-A crawltipede size worm that is covered in darkness, with glowing lime eyes
-is affected by gravity
-deals high damage and moves very quickly towards the player, similar to a crawltipede speed, but slightly slower
Environment: Dark Matter Underground
AI Type: 6, Worm
Damage: 175 Normal/190 Expert(head), 165 Normal/175 Expert(body), 150 Normal/170 Expert(tail)
Max Life: 10000 Normal/13500 Expert
Defense: 100(head), 150(body), 90(tail)
KB Resist: 100%
Banner: Chaos Weaver Banner
Drops: 75 Silver

Shadow Skull
-”It is watching you…”
-It is a dark skull that moves quickly toward the player, similar to the giant cursed skull in the dungeon
-It spits out matter mans and flies around the player waiting for a chance to strike
-Can inflict the Dark inferno debuff on contact
Environment: Dark Matter Underground
AI Type: 10, Cursed Skull
Damage: 150 Normal/165 Expert
Max Life: 6500 Normal/7000 Expert
Defense: 65
KB Resist: 75% Normal/84% Expert
Banner: Shadow Skull Banner
Drops: 1 Gold

Horseman of the Apocalypse
-Similar to the headless horseman, only faster, and more dangerous
-representative of the four horseman of the apocalypse mentioned in the bible, war, famine, pestilence, and death
-rides atop of a dark black horse, the horse has glowing purple eyes, while the horseman himself has a cow skull, with glowing lime eyes
-leaves behind a trail of purple and black particles, but not an afterimage
-deals high damage, has high defense and hp, fast movement speed, and can jump very high
Environment: Dark Matter Surface
AI Type: 26, Unicorn
Damage: 160 Normal/180 Expert
Max Life: 6000 Normal/6750 Expert
Defense: 70
Banner: Horseman of the Apocalypse Banner
Drops: 80 Silver

These enemies are made to make the dark matter even more dangerous to players. The regular dark matter monsters will still spawn, above ground as well as below, but these 4 new ones will only spawn in specific places. I also felt like I should take some inspiration from @Tobbvlad, in his idea of biome specific hazards. The dark matter will spread faster during the nighttime, around twice as fast as it would during the day. In addition, at night, the monsters from underground will begin to appear on the surface, as their sensitivity to light has been quelled because of the moon appearing in the sky.

All enemies also have a 15% chance of dropping the Oblivion Core, which is used in crafting the oblivion summoning item, as well as the endgame armor set made from certain oblivion drops.

Now, for what you have all been waiting for! Oblivion:

I look over the hill, and watch as the moon gets covered by a pure black nobody can explain. I watch as the four heroes beyond me gulp down bundles of potions, as their eyes glow, their skin gets covered with iron and obsidian, and their strength increases.

I suddenly feel an ominous presence. Descending from the darkness that just covered the moon. That darkness was not unknown. It was a shadow…

I tried to call out to the heroes in the dark matter, only to watch as the summoning of the being pushed them all back. It shot lasers, and floated around, like skeletron prime did. Until something burst forth from the two skeleton heads, and revealed the true form of the deity of darkness. A force of chaos, death, destruction, famine, pestilence, war, conquest, and lastly, pure unrelenting darkness.

The heroes looked into the face of oblivion, and slowly awaited their death by it’s hands. The darkness was consuming the world.

I now realise, this was all a mistake. Do not be like us. Do not rush into things, prepare or the god will…

*The rest of the page was eaten away by acid*

-Volume Four of the Celestial Record

Oblivion. The dark god who lies in the megavoid, consuming the lack of matter there for centuries. Without the light to stop him, the malevolent entity has grown to be greater than the power of the void itself, and dies to feed on the light of civilization. After he senses your power, when you defeated the lord of the moon, he spawned the dark matter, a manifestation of his own malevolence, to aid him in spreading chaos to your world. In doing so, he allowed himself to be awoken by the very essence he put on your world. The dark matter is the gateway that allows you to take down this chaotic deity once and for all.

Oblivion will be summoned after 10 seconds of screenshake, similar to that of the moonlord, only darker, and more intense, also being shorter. In the background, a dark meteor can be seen landing, which could in fact, be oblivion falling through the atmosphere.

Oblivion has to be summoned at night in the dark matter biome, meaning some has to be in your world. However, he will not flee when not engaged in the dark matter biome, instead he will gain increased damage and defense, close to one shotting you, or being enraged when you leave the dark matter biome. In addition, if it turns day, the sun will be blocked out, similar to the filter of the moonlord, only the sky's visible. The dark disk that covers the moon when you summon oblivion is now on the sun instead.

Phase One, Oblivion’s Vessel
-In this phase, oblivion will be in his regular skeletron prime form, with the two heads and everything.
-He will not shoot lasers from his head, and his heads will move faster the more damage he takes, but only when they are spinning, similar to expert mode skeletron
-As his health gets lower, he will begin to summon minions, or mobs from the dark matter. The lower his health, the higher the spawn-rate of these monsters specifically. If he is outside of the dark matter, the monsters will be summoned from his head
-When he reaches 10k HP, a black mass of particles will erupt from a crack in the yellow eyed head, and the other head will explode. Once the mass is all out of the yellow head, the head will crumble to dust, and fall to the ground, initiating phase two of the fight
Type: Boss Part
Environment: Oblivion
AI Type: Oblivion (from exxo avalon)
Damage: (same as it was)
Max HP: 100,000 Normal/150,000 Expert
Defense: (same as it was)
KB Resist: (same as it was)
Banner: None
Drops: None

Phase Two, Oblivion’s True Form
-I took inspiration of this form from Master Core, or the boss in smash bros. One of my favorites btw.
-In this form, oblivion rapidly changes between numerous attack patterns, unpredictable and very difficult to dodge
-the lower oblivion’s HP is, the faster his forms in this phase will change between, essentially making his attacks that much more dangerous
-The forms are as follows:
Dark Giant
-It is in this form that oblivion will use massive arms made of pure dark energy to smash the player.
-The arms will inflict the dark inferno debuff if in contact with
-The arms cannot be destroyed, and inflict damage upon contact, however the head is the linked health=bar between all forms, meaning that the head is the only weak point
-he will teleport if the player is far enough away, and he can float
-If the Dark Giant is damaged enough (over 10k combined DPS on him), he will use his hands to cover up his head, or his only weak point. His hands will then arc lighting, summoning minions from the dark matter to his aid
-Dark Giant Head
AI Type: New
Damage: 75 Normal/90 Expert
Max Life (Shared): 250,000 Normal/291,000 Expert
Defense: 75
-Dark Giant Hands
AI Type: 34, Prime Vice (always enraged, rapidly charges all the time)
Damage: 95 Normal/120 Expert
Max Life: 1000
Defense: 1000
Oblivibeast
-In this form, oblivion will turn into a beast similar to that of the evolution beasts from the nebula pillar, but will be larger, and darker in form
-In addition, the eyes will glow a deep purple, emit particles, and then fire a laser similar to the phantasmal deathray, only thinner, and faster
-it will rapidly charge the player, attempting to deal massive Melee damage
-the beast can also leap distances to reach players, but cannot float. The leap distance is very far. However, if the player gets far enough away, the beast will start to summon dark matter monsters, which will have 2x the increased speed as the regular monsters do. This will only be activated when the beast is over 100 tiles away from the player
-when his health is damaged enough, (10k combined DPS from all, or one player), a bubble shield will be activated for 5 seconds, and dark phantasmal spheres will spawn around it in a swarm. These do high damage and explode on contact (15 dark phantasmal spheres per use of this ability)
-a charge attack can also be initiated where the beast flies through blocks and leaps similar to biome mimics, but aggressively goes toward the player, dealing damage if made contact with
-Oblivibeast
Damage: 95 Normal/110 Expert(not charging), 120 Normal/150 Expert(charging)
Max Life (shared): 250,000 Normal/291,000 Expert
Defense: 60
Chaos Blades
-In this form, oblivion’s essence transforms into numerous blades of dark power, raining and slashing the player to bits
-the blades will have a dark holy, but will glow a chaotic green, and can inflict the cursed inferno, or dark inferno debuffs
-there will be around 6 blades, 3 having the prime vice AI, and 3 having completely new AI
-the three different AI ones have special attacks, where they repeatedly try to get above the player, and quickly slash from above
-the blades will change AI randomly from the prime vice, to the new AI, essentially making each one unpredictable
-when the blades are damaged enough (10k combined DPS), they all cross into a 6 pointed star, and the center ejects out 4 chaos weavers, which defy gravity unlike their naturally spawning variants
-All do high damage and take a lot of hits, but they all have one shared HP bar, same as the other forms
-Chaos Blade
AI Types: New/34, Prime Vice
Damage: 150 Normal/170 Expert
Max Life (shared): 250,000 Normal/291,000 Expert
Defense: 30
After Oblivion reaches 5k HP in his true form, he will become immune to all damage, and whatever form of his current phase is will be pulled together, and a dark skull will appear, initiating his third form.

Phase Three, Singularity
-The skull will be large, with 2x the teeth of skeletron or skeletron prime. It will also have glowing green eyes, and a more oval head. The skull will be attached to a ribcage and a heart will be inside of these ribs. The newly formed dark head will laugh, and begin to spin. It will become a sphere of pure black, with a outline of a fluorescent and dark purple. However, the ribs will remain, and will open to allow damage to the heart
-This is known as the “Singularity Phase” of oblivion, but I like to call it “Black Hole.”
-it is in this phase that only the heart can be damaged by weapons, and gravity will suck projectiles and players alike toward the now spinning head of death
-projectiles from weapons may also be ejected back out of the singularity if they are aimed into it, in random directions (not sure if this is even possible, but I had to try anyway)
-the projectiles, if angled right, can orbit around the singularity, allowing damaging blows to the heart when the ribcage opens
-the ribcage opens for 8 seconds every 12 seconds the black hole is spinning
-when projectiles are aimed into the singularity
-When the singularity is at half HP, twin converging beams of light, similar to phantasmal deathrays, will begin to spin around clockwise with the singularity (these beams are called quasars in real life, space facts for you.)
-around 25% of the total HP, the singularity will spawn 2 more beams, and they will begin to move faster, around the speed of a charging Wyvern, still going clockwise. The heart will also open every 10 seconds for 6 second intervals
-at 10% HP, the beams will randomly shift directions (clockwise to counterclockwise, Ect.) and will be moving at the speed of a dungeon guardian. The heart will now constantly be open to attacks, as the ribcage is broken
-during this phase, there is no limit to the amount of DPS you can do, as the boss is waiting to be killed
-Singularity
Damage: 180 Normal/200 Expert(Melee), 120 Normal/150 Expert(deathrays), 80 Normal/100 Expert(ejected projectiles)
Max Life: 1000
Defense: 1000
-Obliviheart
Damage: 0
Max Life: 100,000 Normal/139,000 Expert
Defense: 60
Drops: None​
When the heart is dead, the singularity will begin to crack, and the heart will crumble to dust and fall into the ground. The singularity will then proceed to shoot beams of dark purple and black light out from the cracks, and then explode in a mass of lime green particles, dark purple particles, and black particles, as well as a flash of light will erupt and the boss will disappear, leaving behind drops and loot.

Now, onto what Oblivion will drop, and what items can be made from what he does drop.

Oblivion Drop Table:
-Oblivion Core = 100%
-Oblivion Ore (80-120) = 100%
-Treasure Bag = 100% (In Expert Mode)
-Super Healing Potion (6-14) = 100%
-Oblivion Trophy = 10%
-Victory Piece (1-3) = 100%​
Inside of the treasure bag, there is a 100% chance to receive the Chaos Edge, which summons a pet chaos blade to follow you around. It emits particles of green light, like cursed flames, looks exactly like the chaos blades from the oblivion fight, and also emits dim light like the shadow orb.

Now, you are asking, “Well, what can you do with all of this stuff?” A lot actually. Such as creating the endgame armor set for all classes, the final tier weapons, and even things that increase your life even further! Let's get started.

Oblivion Crafting Recipes:
Oblivion Bar
-6 Oblivion Ore at a Martian foundry
-”Billions of dark years changed this metal…”​

Spatial Bar

-2 of Solarium, Luminite, Stellurinium, and Oblivion Bars at a Martian foundry make 4 of these bars
-”The combination of all of the universal elements into one metal bar.”​

Universal Core

-Made from 2 Void Core, 2 Radiant Core, 2 Life Core, 2 Arctic Core, and 2 Oblivion Core at a Martian foundry to make 4 Universal Core
-”Condensed Space-Time.”​

Crystal Fruit

-Made from 10 Universal Cores, 10 Spatial Bars, and one victory piece to make 2 Crystal fruit
-”Reflective of all light, expanding it as you look in.”​

Soul Essence
-created with 2 of each soul, to make one soul essence
-”With our powers combined!”​

Universal Excalibur

-created with 1 Terra Blade, 1 Star Wrath, 1 Meowmere, 30 Universal Core, 15 Cosmic Bar
-has the unique ability of shooting out three ancient lights on swing. These lights home in on enemies and go through walls, similar to the horseman's blade
-however, every 9th light will be explosive, faster, and deal more damage then regular lights, so plan accordingly
Damage: 250 (Melee)
Knockback: 3 (very weak)
Critical Chance: 4%
Use Time: 7 (insanely fast)
Velocity: 19
Tooltip: ”It goes on forever through time…”
Rarity: Dark Magenta
Sell: 20 Gold

Event Horizon

-This is a yoyo with a unique mechanic. Instead of spawning particles like the terrarian, this instead has 2 beams of light that extend out 100 tiles for 12 seconds after hitting an enemy
Damage: 220 (Melee)
Knockback: 4 (weak)
Critical Chance: 18%
Use Time: 15 (very fast)
Velocity: 18
Tooltip: ”The power of bent space-time.”

Lightspeed

-A very fast homing boomerang capable of being thrown out numerous times in a row, like the possessed hatchet
-has a very high velocity, and leaves behind an afterimage as well as frostburn particles
-cannot be stacked
-can inflict the dark inferno debuff on enemies
Damage: 150 (Melee)
Knockback: 7.5 (very strong)
Use Time: 12 (very fast)
Velocity: 18
Tooltip: "Are you ready to go FTL?"

Orion's Belt

-Similar to the phantasm in nature, it instead of a shot-bow mixed with a regular repeater
-this makes it a very fast firing shotbow repeater that can be auto fired
-it fires 6 arrows at once, all precise from where they were shot, like the tsunami
-when they successfully hit, the phantasm' special effect will be activated
Damage: 100 (ranged)
Knockback: 5 (weak)
Use Time: 10 (insanely fast)
Velocity: 25
Tooltip: 76% chance not to consume ammo."
Davy Crockett
-Shoulder mounted, nuclear warhead rocket launcher
-has high ammo efficiency, and increases the size of explosions by 2x
-gains bonus damage from rocket damage armor and accessories
Damage: 105
Critical Chance: 20%
Use Time: 20 (fast)
Velocity: 20
Tooltip: "Why would you make this!?"
M638 Autocannon
-a fully automatic shotgun with an insanely high fire rate makes this gun a champion amongst them all
-fires out 7 shots per pull of the trigger
-has the special effect of the vortex beater, every 10th bullet fired will be explosive in nature
Damage: 90 (ranged)
Critical Chance: 20%
Use Time: 4 (insanely fast)
Tooltip: Fully Automatic Shotgun. Nuff said.
Singularity Staff
-has the ability to summon a miniature black hole which protects you
-like the lunar portal staff, only instead shoots out numerous beams of lighting, and if enemies touch it, it does damage to them
-can inflict the dark inferno debuff
Damage: 78 (summon)
Knockback: 6 (strong)
Mana Cost: 10
Use Time: 21 (fast)
Velocity: 16
Tooltip: "How is this not destroying the world?!"
Starfall
-Rains down stars from the sky which explode and do AoE damage
-has a very high mana cost, but is rapid, high damaging, and can hold down a large area
-can also go through blocks, until it hits the surface where the player is, in which the stars will then explode on contact with tiles
Damage: 120 (magic)
Knockback: 5 (average)
Mana Cost: 20
Critical Chance: 8%
Use Time: 8 (very fast)
Velocity: 15
Tooltip: "Rain down the power from the heavens!"
Tesla Coils
-Shoots out lighting from your hands
-has low mana cost, high damage, but cannot go through blocks. It also inflicts the electrified debuff on enemies
-the lighting goes on for 20 tiles before dissipating
-highly inaccurate
Damage: 75 (magic)
Knockback: 2 (very weak)
Mana Cost: 3
Use Time: 10 (very fast)
Tooltip: "Nikola Tesla would be proud."
Oblivibeast Staff
-Summons an oblivibeast to fight for you
-not nearly as powerful as the actual oblivibeast, but charges enemies, can grow wings and fly with you, and shoot chaos bolts
-endgame summon weapon
-can inflict cursed inferno and dark inferno
Damage: 75 (summon)
Knockback: 8 (very strong)
Mana Cost: 10
Use Time: 30 (very slow)
Velocity: 12
Tooltip: "Use the power of chaotic beasts to protect order."

All of the weapons need crafting recipes, however I feel like the creator of the mod should balance those. I have no idea how to balance crafting, nor do I want to learn. The weapons could also drop from oblivion, like the moonlord, but that is up to you @blahblahbal. I have no idea if the weapons are even truly balanced, but I compared stats with the stuff on the wiki, so I hope they are okay.

Now for the cosmic armor, the endgame armor set for all classes. Here we go:

Cosmic Armor
-The endgame armor set for all classes
-provides the most defense, highest stat increases, and the best set bonus of all armors in the game
-”You are the cosmos.”
-Set Bonus: “Ancient cosmic power surges through you. You gain increased stat bonuses during the day and night. Whenever you get hit, you gain 2% life steal for 10 seconds. You also shoot lighting from your armor, which chains off enemies and inflicts electrified. Finally, when you get hit with damage over 50, your armor releases a galactic shock-wave that goes through blocks, similar to a supernova, but in a much larger wave. This wave goes out in all directions for 100 tiles, before dissipating.”
-Armor costs by piece are: Helmet: 10 Universal Core, 14 Spatial Bar, 10 Soul Essence. Chestplate: 20 Universal Core, 22 Spatial Bar, 10 Soul Essence. Leggings: 10 Universal Core, 14 Spatial Bar, 10 Soul Essence.
Stat Increases Per Piece:
-Helmet
-30 Defense
-20% increased damage reduction
-30% increased damage
-20% increased critical chance and damage
-60% chance not to consume ammo​
-Chestplate
-40 Defense
-60% chance not to consume thrown item
-Increases your maximum minions by 9
-25% decreased mana usage
-20% increased critical chance and damage​
-Leggings
-30 Defense
-30% increased mining speed
-75% increased throwing velocity
-17% increased movement speed
-21% increased Melee speed​

The armor will look like space itself, with nebulae, galaxies, stars, and planets moving across it. It will also shine in the dark, and have the texture of blah's armor set. However, it's main color will be black and purple, with the stars being yellow, the nebulae being pink, the galaxies being white, the planets being brown, and the core being a lime green, representing the combination of the stars and Terraria itself.

And that's all folks. I may make a part five explaining pre-oblivion weapon drops from monsters, but for right now, this is it. That's all there is. I'm glad that you all supported the ideas. It means alot to me, truly does. Thanks. <3.
ThatsAll-724485.jpg

Whoa, before this post starts sparking, I have an idea. Why cant the community code the throwing class? I mean, there are alot of coders. They are used to coding with 1.3. Im sure a large amount of people would want the throwers class. All you have to do is read the code, see if they make sense, add them to the mod. And you got a throwers class. So, basically you are the editor.
[DOUBLEPOST=1446423641][/DOUBLEPOST]
What you seem to forget is that you can only get the Berserker Flail after you have already beaten Oblivion. I feel it is fine to have a weapon that overpowered as that is the final tier.

King, when you said smash the player in one of Oblivion's forms, I instantly though of Smash Bros.... such a useless comment I typed.

What you seem to forget is that you can only get the Berserker Flail after you have already beaten Oblivion. I feel it is fine to have a weapon that overpowered as that is the final tier.
I have something to confess... I JUST DOWNLOADED BAUM`S CHARACTER, I DIDNT GET MY ITEMS LEGIT.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom