[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will the removal of expert mode take out a significant amount of challenge? Are you keeping debuffs like Chilled?

@Anakin nope. Too OP.
@Azn Chilled will still be in, but in a different way. And it might be a while before all worldgen stuff is readded. I'll be adding seeding today.
@Gardraphius There wasn't a bow but there was a repeater :p.
@Inewbz I plan to make the unique boss items instanced instead of the bags.

In this mod,there is some way i do Plantera Bulbs respawn more frequently?
Man,is so boring keep searching for this,i ever open the map and that fu***** dont respawned yet.. xD
Maybe a Tpatcher for exxo avalon?To pump the % of respawning ,i think.. couldnt find anything like this in forum.
Need help here ,please someone.. i-i)/
And last question,the order of bosses after Plantera..someone played til the end this mod to tell me ?
Thanks for now..

Update!

LINK: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wt08g3o2z9md7a2/Exxo Avalon v10.7.zip?dl=0

Changelog:
-fixed gak/goblin toolbelt not giving the 'crafting station by hand' bonuses
-added a few new items
-added seeding ability
-removed access to expert mode (though if you port a vanilla expert world it will still be expert :p)
-fixed bloody amulet

EDIT: After a lengthy talk with a friend, I've decided to re-add expert mode access. I'm not sure how I will do shm now, though.

Last edited:
SHM EXPERT MODE: Give a x.5 damage boost to all enemies in the game currently. Change A.I of Golem, Plantera again, Moon Lord, the Pillars, and the Wall Of Flesh. Add new item drops. Increase each enemies hp by x.5. Higher Spawn limits. Just some ideas.

@imkSushi I'm not sure that the buff you're suggesting I make to Pearlwood Armor would even be worth it. At that point in the game, 19 defense is equal to wearing tissue paper as armor xD. And the armor name change... hmm. Maybe... hmm. Bloody just doesn't have that 'ring' to it.
@Inewbz Gift of Starpower and Starpower's Will will be added soon (GoS in tomorrow's dungeon/shard update; SW in an unknown update). Summoner accessory upgrade will make it in. Hmm. How does Acromantic Glyph sound? Or... Acromantic Sigil, Acromantularus, or Runic Sigil?

Tomorrow's update will add dungeon colors, ice shrines, paintings, and shards.

Where is the server file for these last versions? The link in the original page gets me a 1 year old file that crashes when i open it...

@imkSushi I'm not sure that the buff you're suggesting I make to Pearlwood Armor would even be worth it. At that point in the game, 19 defense is equal to wearing tissue paper as armor xD. And the armor name change... hmm. Maybe... hmm. Bloody just doesn't have that 'ring' to it.
Neither does Crimson.
Also, I can make some updated sprites for Osmium/Rhodium Bars.

Neither does Crimson.
Also, I can make some updated sprites for Osmium/Rhodium Bars.

You mean uh...

These?
Item_2957.png
Item_3090.png

I made those sprites before 1.3 released. Lol. But you're welcome to improve them if you think they're inadequate.
They are fine.
Although, one of my friends gets really annoyed that the Mythril is spelt differently to the Lord of the Rings Mithril. It would be great to correct the spelling. Also, and idea for an item is the 'Pocket Watch' which gives you twelve regenerations (doctor who reference), as opposed to dying. Useful for Hardcore mode.

I kinda prefer the y spelling ._.

Also, @Marshmallon the server for the 1.3 mod hasn't been made yet.

@T3rrorDrome I'll up Plantera bulb spawn rate.
When you die on Hardcore mode, your charactor gets turned into a ghost, and when you exit the world, it is deleted. Instead, it should be permanently turned into a ghost, a new mode that you can choose in the character selection. Ghosts should be able to flip levers and switches et al, but not be able to interact in any other way.

Thanks Blah,but.. is for 1.2 yet or 1.3? I have one char in exxon before that one you posted..what will happen with him?! more than 20 hours..

Found a glitch for Exxo version 10.7. Attempted to put a 1.3 world into the Worlds folder for it, upon trying to load the world in game it failed for both the World and the Backup.

Found a glitch for Exxo version 10.7. Attempted to put a 1.3 world into the Worlds folder for it, upon trying to load the world in game it failed for both the World and the Backup.

The only reason I can think of as to why it would do that is maybe the current version of vanilla has a higher Main.curRelease than the current version of Avalon. I don't know why it would though, so I'll look into it xD.

Thanks Blah,but.. is for 1.2 yet or 1.3? I have one char in exxon before that one you posted..what will happen with him?! more than 20 hours..

It's for 1.3, but I'll make a converter for players. I'll have to figure out how first though... hmm.

Hmm... I think for SHM expert mode (abbreviated to ESHM from now on) you'd need something to reduce damage by a flat amount in order to make it so you don't get 2 hit by everything, melee/tank classes might not have too much of an issue but mages, summoners and rangers would all suffer greatly from a single hit without decent damage reduction.

If i remember correctly, in the 1.2 version you could make a slime talisman that made you immune to slimes and reduce damage by 20%, perhaps making a new recipe for that that uses royal gel then combining that with the worm scarf/frozen turtle shell to give 40% damage reduction would be a good idea? The biggest problem though is that it might become an essential accessory (much like the inertia boots) and/or become too OP for an already tanky player, I know tanks have the titan gauntlet which combines the paladin shield, mechanical glove, frozen turtle shell etc. so maybe just make a slime talisman/worm scarf combo for the other 3 classes to combine with their top tier accessory but only make it craftable at a SHM anvil.

Last idea I have for doing it this way is ESHM only treasure bags for at least the 3 starter bosses (EoC, EoW/BoC and Skeletron) and make the unique item each 1 of 3 parts (much like the mechanical minecart) to make a 'catalyst' for combining a damage reduction item with a high tier accessory for each class.

Or the most simple thing could be make an upgrade to the inertia boots that uses 1 or multiple damage reduction items, but that's no fun is it? :p

EDIT: Oh right, forgot to mention I couldn't use the nebula wings to make the inertia boots in version 10.5 or this version, I can only assume that it is the same for the other 3 tower fragment wings.

Last edited:
Thank you for answer o/
There is something new about summoner/minion number ? Have 2 minions is too sad.. xD
Wiki will be update too?Because there are items there i can't find in game.. ^^ '

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom