[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, helo!

There is Expert mode with this great mod?

I think I read there is not. What about the difficulty? As been adjusted?

Expert mode was planned to be removed to make SHM easier to do but blah decided to leave it in, it is in pretty early stages for 1.3 atm though so don't expect any actual expert mode content for a while.

The only reason I can think of as to why it would do that is maybe the current version of vanilla has a higher Main.curRelease than the current version of Avalon. I don't know why it would though, so I'll look into it xD.

It's for 1.3, but I'll make a converter for players. I'll have to figure out how first though... hmm.
You can put normal 1.3 characters if you want, it works for me.
btw, is the weird crystal emblem thingy in 1.3 ?

add to zip archive your terraria with mod avalon 10.0
and put its on dropbox or yandex disk
and give me link please

I try to install , but I have an error

38c68-clip-35kb.png

Oh, Blah. May as well mention this now, though it is far too late. The Hidden Temple only sometimes spawned. I know that after my initial playthrough, even with different characters on different worlds, I could no longer access hidden temples, unless it was on my original world.

Oh, Blah. May as well mention this now, though it is far too late. The Hidden Temple only sometimes spawned. I know that after my initial playthrough, even with different characters on different worlds, I could no longer access hidden temples, unless it was on my original world.

I know. It was a bug in 1.2.4.1, not Avalon :p.

Has the Pickaxe of Dusk been in recently? I would love to have that back in with combining the molten pick, tropic pick, sapphire pick, and the alternate corruption/crimson [also the contagion pick when that comes back] picks.

It was fun being on a quest to combine all of those pickaxes, instead of just using the molten pickaxe to mine hardmode ore right away.

Last edited:
Okay my ideas:

1. Maybe retexture oblivion? He is kind of a retexture of one twin and skeletron prime.

2. Your probably already working on it, but contagion?

3. Expert mode treasure bags from added bosses.

4. More throwing items. That class is really left out.

5. A end boss besides oblivion.

And a question, if my friend and I have Avalon, could we host a world and play together?

Thank you Blah,worked xD
Tell me,superhardmode is indicated start when? After Duke Fishron?
I'm playing exxo avalon ,with 1.2 yet.. dont updated to 1.3 yet..much hours in old version ._.)
Ha,another thing... in that version im playing i couldnt make a Mechanical Beak,coz dont have it in that version, i put materials in guide box but ,dont appeared nothing like this... and i need blight soul for another things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom