[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
NNNNJJJJJYYYEEEAAAAHHHHSSSS
[doublepost=1458061599,1458061577][/doublepost]HHHHYYYYYPEEEEE THRRUUUUSTTEEEEERRSSS ACCCTIIIVVVAAATEEEEED

I may not be Blah, but I have answers. (I numbered statements and questions for easier answering)

1. Tomes have not been re-added to my knowledge.
2. Contagion has not been re-added to my knowledge.

3. He stated before that he wont be re-adding Ultrablivion, if I remember correctly.
4. No answer.
5. No answer.
6. Plantera's Fury replaced it.
7. No answer.
8. No point, it has been removed as you stated in 9.
9. It was removed due to the high amount of bugs and will not be coming back. (Stated by Blah)
10. No point, Tomes are basically an extra accessory. They also explain themselves. (At least in 1.2.4)

Hope this helps a little.

ok that for answering. wut about worlds and players from 1.2?
[doublepost=1458084090,1458083925][/doublepost]
Hey everyone. I'd like to explain my recent absentee status. For one, I was discouraged by not being able to figure out the server problem. Another factor is that I have gotten back into playing Minecraft. While this means that work on Avalon will (and has) slow down, it does not mean it'll stop. I'm basically taking a break to mod Minecraft(mod source, for those interested) and to work things out with Exxo Avalon: Origins (speculation ahoy! xD).

I also posted a status update that said I would look into tModLoader if I couldn't figure out the server.

See you on the other side of EA:O!
hello. ive posted a comment on section number 399. most of my questions have been answers by a kind guy but if youd view those questions, it would be much appreciated. thax :D

Hey everyone. I'd like to explain my recent absentee status. For one, I was discouraged by not being able to figure out the server problem. Another factor is that I have gotten back into playing Minecraft. While this means that work on Avalon will (and has) slow down, it does not mean it'll stop. I'm basically taking a break to mod Minecraft(mod source, for those interested) and to work things out with Exxo Avalon: Origins (speculation ahoy! xD).

I also posted a status update that said I would look into tModLoader if I couldn't figure out the server.

See you on the other side of EA:O!
Hehe. If I say that I play Terraria on Minecraft forums everyone will become angry, but on the Terraria forums people won't even say a bad word about playing in minecraft. э_э

i feel like minecraft lost its former shine when 1.9 came out, i miss the original terrain gen from 1.6.4 and lower too.

I quit Minecraft a year ago. Don't know and don't care what happened to it. Youtube + fanbase of Youtubers and the game itself ruined the actual game anyway... and seriously, Terraria has a TON to do, over 3000 items, $10. Minecraft, not too too much to do, about 300 items, about $30.

I quit Minecraft a year ago. Don't know and don't care what happened to it. Youtube + fanbase of Youtubers and the game itself ruined the actual game anyway... and seriously, Terraria has a TON to do, over 3000 items, $10. Minecraft, not too too much to do, about 300 items, about $30.
They're two different games so that's not surprising. If you enjoy building then minecraft is better. If you like fighting more then Terraria is your game. It's different strokes for different folks in what they want to look for in a sand box style rpg.

They're two different games so that's not surprising. If you enjoy building then minecraft is better. If you like fighting more then Terraria is your game. It's different strokes for different folks in what they want to look for in a sand box style rpg.
And I'm here like "Eh? I like both, can't pick a side" MC has amazing online servers and creative maps, Terraria has the awesome side-scrolling fighting and exploration, tons of unique items and WAY more enemies/bosses. But it's all up to opinion. :p

And I'm here like "Eh? I like both, can't pick a side" MC has amazing online servers and creative maps, Terraria has the awesome side-scrolling fighting and exploration, tons of unique items and WAY more enemies/bosses. But it's all up to opinion. :p

EHeheheheh multiplayer.. a thing that won't work for me.

hey blah, if u see this pls reply
1.3 of exxo avalon is buggy:
u cant use old players/worlds
the tome slot is missing
no contagion biomes

also more questions:
when will u readd ultrablivion?
wut about mecha-sting(the mechanical version of king sting)?
y wont u readd king sting?
wut about the ultrashark?
can u pls make armageddon slime drop more dark matter gel?
nil mode explanation? (about it, how to get it, how to stop the mode/is the mode permanent)
y did u remove nil mode? bugs? and is it gonna come back?
can u pls add a new book in the mod explaining all about tomes?

that all i have and if u arent busy, pls read and also: i REALLY LIKE UR MOD :D
*facepalm* the mod is still being remade for 1.3...
[doublepost=1458347607,1458347526][/doublepost]
make a video tutorial how to install exxo avalon
[doublepost=1457884337,1457884208][/doublepost]
edit: i not know hos install this
[doublepost=1457884378][/doublepost]
how*
then look it up
[doublepost=1458347957][/doublepost]
ok that for answering. wut about worlds and players from 1.2?
[doublepost=1458084090,1458083925][/doublepost]
hello. ive posted a comment on section number 399. most of my questions have been answers by a kind guy but if youd view those questions, it would be much appreciated. thax :D
for the worlds, its because it isnt a 1.3 world and it had mod content that isnt in the 1.3 version so then yeah

Posting on page 400 because why not, I tried to play Minecraft but I got the weirdest glitch ever where it would show a bunch of seizure creating chunks that made me not able to do anything. Just look up "minecraft 1.9 world glitch" and you should get some descriptions and videos about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom