[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't seem to get Exxo Avalon's sprites to work. The reason is that they aren't loading into the game. When I get the sprites to work and everything by copying the sprites from one folder to another, the sprites are all replaced with other sprites. I'm terribly sorry for hassling you, but this is kind-of important, since I've been playing Avalon for a LONG time and I would LOVE to play this mod for real. :(
when replacing and it says: There are files with the same name, skip those files.

guys... if we want 1.3 exxo avalon to be fully ported, we should probably help blah. anyone here agrees with me?
Many people would. But he is barely active on the forums.
Guys, the thing we need to know, is that he IS working on it, just because Blah and Bull are modders, doesn't mean they will ONLY mod, they have personal lives too ya know. :p

Guys, the thing we need to know, is that he IS working on it, just because Blah and Bull are modders, doesn't mean they will ONLY mod, they have personal lives too ya know. :p
I think we should give them a break. If I were Blah or Bull, I'd of course put my personal life before anything on the forums. Be patient, when their personal lives aren't in the way, I'll bet ya they will start working on the mod again! ^-^

I think we should give them a break. If I were Blah or Bull, I'd of course put my personal life before anything on the forums. Be patient, when their personal lives aren't in the way, I'll bet ya they will start working on the mod again! ^-^
I think if any of us were them, we'd be putting our personal lives before the mod or the forums. Life is were you live, these forums are just were you get to be social with complete and (for the most part) awesome strangers. :)

ok, i just got avalon, and i think i did something wrong when installing it, because i can't craft some things like spore powder, and i think the enemies don't work, but i'm not sure about it.

also the tormaline tunic causes my game to shutdown when i equip it.

please help because i've been wanting to play this mod since i heard about it and it's been like a year or so since then.

ok, i just got avalon, and i think i did something wrong when installing it, because i can't craft some things like spore powder, and i think the enemies don't work, but i'm not sure about it.

also the tormaline tunic causes my game to shutdown when i equip it.

please help because i've been wanting to play this mod since i heard about it and it's been like a year or so since then.
The 1.3 version of the mod has not been fully released yet.

The 1.3 version of the mod has not been fully released yet.
damn it....well even then it still makes no sence why i can't equip the tourmaline tunic

also i forgot to mention that the contagion won't work either, but i'm guessing that relates to it not being finished too.

damn it....well even then it still makes no sence why i can't equip the tourmaline tunic

also i forgot to mention that the contagion won't work either, but i'm guessing that relates to it not being finished too.
a lot of stuff from the 1.2.4.1 version was not ported over to 1.3, so much of it is missing, there also hasnt been an update since terraria 1.3, so expect things to be buggy or broken.

How do you make the Aegis of Ages? I'm curious.

For those that wonder why I need to know, I'm making a guide for when this mod eventually updates.

Last edited:
Hi, is there a way i can spawn the items? because im a creative mode person, i really want to figure that out...
The only way I can think of doing so, is getting the older version of Avalon (1.2.4 if you got a way of downgrading your Terraria) and defeating UO, then you get access to the /give command. I'm not sure if there is a /give command in the 1.3 Avalon. :(

If you don't have it you can't get it because that's illegal.
ok... sorry
Well, the 1.2.4 Avalon mod isn't illegal to get... but trying to get the 1.2.4 version of Terraria is, there was a bit of confusion there. I do believe he was asking for the mod itself, not the Terraria version, the mod itself is on the front page, but in order to run it, you'd need to get the 1.2.4 version of Terraria as well, but none of us can link you to any source as we would be breaking a rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom