[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Tapi Avalon was a Civilization research project it would be done in 1000000 turns LOL. But no seriously, the hype can't get any stronger for me. I impatiently wait patiently for teh grand finale!

Yes, I get plenty of them from pixies for some reason. Plenty, plenty, plenty. Even more in the Underground Hallowed Ice biome. Probably just statistics; luck of the draw.

May I ask, how playable is this mod, is there enough content, I know there are 400ish items and 40 mobs and all but I wanna to throw in X amount of hours playing this n-n (btw sorry for my English, it's not my native language so sometimes I make grammatical errors xP)

May I ask, how playable is this mod, is there enough content, I know there are 400ish items and 40 mobs and all but I wanna to throw in X amount of hours playing this n-n (btw sorry for my English, it's not my native language so sometimes I make grammatical errors xP)
Avalon Mod is one of the most complete, playable mods out there right now. There is enough content in Exxo Avalon to play it for quite a long time, but the real content will come along in the form of Avalon Mod for tAPI. It'll take a while to be completed (there is no current ETA, please, out of respect for the devs, be patient) but it will be well worth it.

TL;DR: Avalon Mod is very playable in its current state.

Avalon Mod is one of the most complete, playable mods out there right now. There is enough content in Exxo Avalon to play it for quite a long time, but the real content will come along in the form of Avalon Mod for tAPI. It'll take a while to be completed (there is no current ETA, please, out of respect for the devs, be patient) but it will be well worth it.

TL;DR: Avalon Mod is very playable in its current state.

I see thanks for the quick reply, and sorry if I sounded Impatient xP and I can wait 'till it's released so no worries n-n

There's a problem with my installation. It crashes before the game can even start.
I can't make sense of the crash reports. What did I do wrong?

Crash Report said:
12/23/2014 11:44:38 PM
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "Images\SmartDig". File not found. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Error loading "Exxo Avalon Content\Images\SmartDig.xnb". File not found.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.TitleContainer.OpenStream(String name)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.OpenStream(String assetName)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.OpenStream(String assetName)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
at Terraria.Main.LoadContent()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Initialize()
at Terraria.Main.Initialize()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.Main(String[] args)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom