[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the materials for eye of oblivion is to rare i am having a hard time getting them and i only need the rock and pointing laser to craft it so can we make it more kinda just drop rate increase? I was having problems where to find the luck potion tho. Is it even craftable?
Yes, it is. 1 Blottle of Lava + 1 Fireblossom + 1 Gold/Platinum ore i think.
I think the drop rates are OK, i have found a bunch of rocks in only 6 hours (about 20)

Regarding the Juggernaut issue... I'll increase spawn rate from 1 in 80 to 1 in 60.

Also, @Kami, @Zoruark, the Luck Potion recipe is 3 Bottled Lava, 2 Gold/Plat ore, and 1 Fireblossom.

And Zoruark, I've already increased the drop rate once, not going to do it again.

Can you get rocks and pointing lasers in SHM as well? Is there a good way (and kinda quick) way to obtain the instantanium pickaxe without creating another world...

Getting titanium through primordial ore takes hours... and i have no luck (and no bait) to fish out some crates... even with crate potion...

Just an aside, when making bottled lava, have obsidian in your inventory too. I don't remember if they mention that you need it or not. It didn't when I tried to make it a month or two ago.

Regarding the Juggernaut issue... I'll increase spawn rate from 1 in 80 to 1 in 60.
That's for that. What does that "1 in 60" number represent though? I mean, what does each "chance" unit represent? 1 chance in 60 to spawn every real life minute? Hour? Lunar cycle? In-game day?

That's for that. What does that "1 in 60" number represent though? I mean, what does each "chance" unit represent? 1 chance in 60 to spawn every real life minute? Hour? Lunar cycle? In-game day?
It means there's a 1 in 60 change to spawn a Juggernaut every time the game runs checks to spawn monsters.

Can you get rocks and pointing lasers in SHM as well? Is there a good way (and kinda quick) way to obtain the instantanium pickaxe without creating another world...

Getting titanium through primordial ore takes hours... and i have no luck (and no bait) to fish out some crates... even with crate potion...
Rocks are only obtainable in Easymode, Pointing Lasers in Hardmode, and Alien Devices in Superhardmode. Hope this clears things up for you.

Proposal of a new monster:
(Bio-slime)
de3dd6393ad3.png
f89e466b838d.gif

Composed of dark matter, is able to jump and crawl, leaving mucus which can slow the player.

2-3 has tentacles that are able to shoot spikes, whipping tentacles grow again.
(tentacles Bio-slime
f3010a873972.png

(Spike Bio-slime)
4cb136ac0ccd.png

And knows how to shoot mucus that causes the effect as if ichor.

Last edited:
A suggestion for that map, put a bunch of the lizahard power cells somewhere. The temple has bee stripped of them and i dont see any in the chests at spawn point.

where do rocks and pointing lasers even drop?
Rocks drops from Pre Hardmode enemies. I like to "farm" in the goblin invasion.
Pointing lasers drops from Hardmode enemies. I have something about 80 (I live in a hallowed biome, btw)
And the Alien Device drops from Super-Hardmode enemies.

Rocks are only obtainable in Easymode, Pointing Lasers in Hardmode, and Alien Devices in Superhardmode. Hope this clears things up for you.
Oh dear BULL:red:. Means i am FORCED to create a new world. Honestly, that sucks... But the mod is still insanely (??) AWESOME

Proposal of a new monster:
(Bio-slime)
de3dd6393ad3.png
f89e466b838d.gif

Composed of dark matter, is able to jump and crawl, leaving mucus which can slow the player.

2-3 has tentacles that are able to shoot spikes, whipping tentacles grow again.
(tentacles Bio-slime
f3010a873972.png

(Spike Bio-slime)
4cb136ac0ccd.png

And knows how to shoot mucus that causes the effect as if ichor.
Man, that's... wow.
Professional work.
Its really, REALLY amazing.

Anyone have a server thats up 24/7 thats hamachi or not? I really want to play 5.2.2.2 with some peeps (ip and port pls)

I need help. I have the modded stuff (it works perfectly) and started a little server for my friend and me with hamachi, he said hes stuck on connecting to [ip],
i've tried everything i know, and googled it and found out nothing.

I need help. I have the modded stuff (it works perfectly) and started a little server for my friend and me with hamachi, he said hes stuck on connecting to [ip],
i've tried everything i know, and googled it and found out nothing.
Same here, and i cant enter my server its stuck on connecting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom