[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is confirmed that the Moon Lord is Cthulhu's brother, so maybe you could make Cthulhu the final boss seeking revenge for the death of his brother, I don't know. I like that idea. :)
I believe the problem is not creating a story or a reason for a bigger boss, but coding an AI that is more challenging than the Moon Lord. It could be possible to use up the Moon Lord AI and increase certain stats and attributes, like it was done with Bacterium Prime, using up BoC's AI.

Last edited:
I believe the problem is not creating a story or a reason for a bigger boss, but coding an AI that is more challenging than the Moon Lord. It could be possible to use up the Moon Lord AI and increase certain stats and attributes, like it was done with the virus boss (can't remember the name), using up BoC's AI.
Bacterium Prime

I have a suggestion, a boss of 4 bosses
Phase 1: Moon Lord phase 2: oblivion (only skeletron mode )
Phase 3: solar lord and phase 4: ultrablivion (resprited to be like a black hole)
Also, destroyer drops corrupted bars and prime drops both (hallow and corrupt ).
Also my main want, bring back chataryst, mechasting and steelfang

Not yet anyway, blah said he was getting to it. He has to decompile it or something and port over the mod. Not the easiest thing in the world to do.
how to download mod
[DOUBLEPOST=1438642470,1438642357][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not yet anyway, blah said he was getting to it. He has to decompile it or something and port over the mod. Not the easiest thing in the world to do.
how to download
[DOUBLEPOST=1438642499][/DOUBLEPOST]please im new to this mod stuff

how to download mod
[DOUBLEPOST=1438642470,1438642357][/DOUBLEPOST]
how to download
[DOUBLEPOST=1438642499][/DOUBLEPOST]please im new to this mod stuff
Hey, two things, if you're going to post again, try not to "double post" as in posting something after one of your own posts, instead use the edit button.

The other thing, the downloading, I would highly recommend waiting until Blah has released a safe, reliable, stable, 1.3 release. If you try to get the 1.2.4 release working for 1.3 there are chances of corrupted files, missing textures and a few other problems.

Boss Mimics offer:
(King mimic - boss)
a7a814d6a229.png
Items that can fall out of the boss's offer:
(Dart minigun)
df11445a4d08.png

Damage 55, high rate of fire. Dropping average. Auto attack. Falls with probability (11.11%)

(Staff golden fire)
53d75ea511ae.png

Staff, creates a wall of golden fire, like the staff (Clinger Staff) deal damage 55. There are 55 seconds, then disappears. Setting fire to the enemy, and reducing armor like ichor. Falls with probability (11.11%)

(dragon Bite)
3c776c40a0ed.png

Weapons, causing damage to 75 damage.It is a improved version (Scourge of the Corruptor) By shooting fiery heads that explode into fragments. Falls with probability (11.11%)

(Dragonayt)
468d7a420b61.png

Sword has 150 damage, producing fireballs that explode after a certain time at the burning fragments, illuminating the area. Falls with probability (11.11%)

Chester Pet - falls with probability (005%)

10 super health potions, and 10 super mana potions. (1 platinum - Expert mode) Falls with probability (100%)

i don't have any problems at all... i downloaded the game launcher, installed it, and then i played Exxo Avalon.
before the 1.3 was released, i noticed that a few textures are missing (for example a few banners and these bacteria altars don't have any textures).
but it works... even after the 1.3 Update.

i don't have any problems at all... i downloaded the game launcher, installed it, and then i played Exxo Avalon.
before the 1.3 was released, i noticed that a few textures are missing (for example a few banners and these bacteria altars don't have any textures).

how did you do that??? Do you play Avalon with 1.3 contents? Or 1.3 and Avalon with 1.2.4.1 contents separately?

That is quite the thing you've done there. (You did something you weren't supposed to do, bad internet person!) Neat. :eek:

(I detect engrish) He got exxo Avalon stuff working in 1.3 without telling everyone how. Anyway I'll just wait for blah to get a 1.3 version up, which shouldn't be soon.

Is he a magician?!

Anyway, sorry for grammatic mistakes. English is not my own language.

Is he a magician?!
no I'm a Trapper. ;)

i have the Exxo avalon content (textures, sounds, etc.) in a extra folder, after Terraria updated into 1.3 it didn't deleted that folder, so everything from Exxo Avalon is still there... but it deleted the Game launcher. after Installing the Game Launcher again i was able to play Every mod i installed (NTerraria, tAPI, Exxo Avalon, etc.) without any probelms.

so where is the problem?

no I'm a Trapper. ;)

i have the Exxo avalon content (textures, sounds, etc.) in a extra folder, after Terraria updated into 1.3 it didn't deleted that folder, so everything from Exxo Avalon is still there... but it deleted the Game launcher. after Installing the Game Launcher again i was able to play Every mod i installed (NTerraria, tAPI, Exxo Avalon, etc.) without any probelms.

so where is the problem?

Wait, do you play them like modded 1.2.4.1 or modded 1.3?

Wait, do you play them like modded 1.2.4.1 or modded 1.3?
1.2.4.1. because Exxo Avalon is a mod with it's own .exe file and content the only thing that it need from normal terraria are the sprites/sounds. and all vanilla sprites, sounds etc. are IN that extra folder.

my head said: Here, eat this apple. It'll make you look like even more of an a**hole. after that i uploaded this:
82JTWvN.jpg

i took this screenshot ~4 min. ago.

1.2.4.1. because Exxo Avalon is a mod with it's own .exe file and content the only thing that it need from normal terraria are the sprites/sounds. and all vanilla sprites, sounds etc. are IN that extra folder.

my head said: Here, eat this apple. It'll make you look like even more of an a**hole. after that i uploaded this:
i took this screenshot ~4 min. ago.
So you are just playing modded 1.2.4.1? why didnt you said that in the first place? we thought you were playing modded 1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom