Return to Neibreth: A Sequel to a Text Adventure of mine... [Story based]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"DID YOU SEE HOW BRIGHT HE LIT UP! OH MY LOCK AHAHAHA." Secret says laughing walking next to Elizabeth.

Last edited:
Didn't think Jack was the type to yell death threats whilst simultaneously indirectly running away from the recipient of said threats.

I'll delete it

Current Time of Day: Day 3/7 [STORMING!]

~~~~Grant Redman (@Mr. Fury)~~~~ [MENTALLY SCARRED]
Current Location: Shadowplay Glade: La Tourvelle Mansion
HP: 55/55 DP: 101 LVL: 2

Grant: 25/55
VS
Van Gore: 135/250

Grant casts wither! The Van Gores skin begins to wither
Range bonus! It did 90 damage!
Walter attacks with a slash! it did 25 damage!
The Van Gore used blood art technique!
Blood pours from each of it's fingertips and form a painting on the ground, the painting is of several swords, they all come up striking both Grant and Walter
30 damage to both!
The Van Gore is failing to keep it's balance.
-----------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, elsewhere in the mansion....
Tourvelle is seen watching a monitor, watching grant and walter deal with the Van Gore
Tourvelle: Hmmph, I can't let my next pieces of art get away THAT easily....
???: Well old man, You're quit sick in the head aren't you...
Tourvelle turns around to see ivuul sitting there on this rooms couch, casually flipping through a book
Tourvelle: Demon.... What business do you want with me?
Ivuul: I've seen what you've been up to Tourvelle... Your are pretty sick man... I can enjoy a good bit of torture, But this is beyond wrong..
Tourvelle: How did you even find out about any of this?! There were no witnesses to rat me out to you!
Ivuul: The moment i know of a survivor i am able to attune myself and see through their eyes at will... how do you think i've always been one step ahead of them when they were my enemy many years ago? Hell... How do you think i figured out the couriers disguise way back then? When i seen through his eyes i was looking at myself...
But enough talk of my abilities,They're boring anyways...

We had a deal and you have now broken it tourvelle...

Tourvelle: Deal? What of it? Your not evil, You don't enforce those anymo-
Ivuul: Wrong, You see old man, At the end of the day... I'm still the devil, and you made a deal with me... Since you gone and broke that deal of ours, I'll have to help myself to that soul of yours...
Tourvelle: WAIT! Ivuul! HAVE MERCY! L- Look! Perhaps we can make another deal?
Ivuul:....

~~~ TEAM LOCKHORN~~~
Current Location: Endless Sand Sea: Stalagosaur Canyon
Team DP: 258
~~~~Secret (@Xmax360)~~~~
HP: 184/254 [IMPSCAR] LVL: 2
&
~~~~Invictus (@Madder)~~~~
HP: 348/355 LVL 2
~~~~~~~~~~~And~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~Jack (@IHATETHISSIGNUP)~~~~
HP: 212/530 DP: 1,099 LVL: 10

Jack flees while yelling how this isn't over
Elizabeth smirks as she yells "You best hope it is, 'Cus next time we meet, i'll be stronger!"

Secret and Invictus walks up to elizabeth and does their actions
Elizabeth: Great more people... Well... Now that the coward has left, i suppose i must go cause more mischief elsewhere...
Elizabeth disappears in a smoke bomb

The two see the large city that jack ran to, That no doubt is where the crystal star, or at least information about it's whereabouts could be there...
Alternately two other things are in sight: A shining gem, specifically a citrine sitting in the sand in the distance, and a herd of desert bison.
----------------------
Jack continues his escape from death and makes it to the entrance of the town, a clifflord greats him
Gatekeeper: Whoa... You look fried pal... Ever since the damn legion got that cloud demon Kracko People keep getting struck with enough bolts to kill an elephant...
anyways.. *Ahem* WELCOME TO STALAGO EMPIRE! CAPITAL OF THE CLIFFLORDS! THE MOBILE JEWEL OF THE SANDS!

~~~~Endzor Green (@Sky High)~~~~
Current Location: Shadowplay Glade: Glade of Darkness
HP: 223/265 DP: 400 LVL: 8

Zoroark: Thank you! Here's everything we can tell you to help make this easier on you.. the old man who did this, His mansion lies right over yonder...
The Zoroark points in a direction

Other Zoroark: From what we gather, all entrances are blocked, But there is ONE entrance left open... the cellar. All you have to do is sneak into the manor and find the soul!
Good luck.

~~~~Zell (@Creeper37500)~~~~
Current Location: Kazul Coastline: Near the Adamanturtle Plains
HP: 489/490 [CAT SCRATCH] DP: 70 LVL: 1

Man: yep, that be the one, Goodluck travelling! It looks like a terrible storm is brewing further inland... I should probably head inside before it comes over here...

Zell heads towards Newer Haven, As he makes it to the coasts border and is about to cross into the next region, But his attention is grabbed by something, That something being a water puddle that appears to be sobbing at first glance, As Zell approaches the puddle becomes a female shape and attacks him!

Drizzelda draws near!
latest

Grant casts another round of wither, to further make the thing decay and fall apart.

Hey, Walter, once this thing falls, I'm gonna try and 'surgically' cut the star out with this flaming greatsword, in case this thing has the potential to 'regenerate', last time I checked, burnt tissue can't heal naturally.

Current Time of Day: Day 4/7 [STORMING!]

~~~~Grant Redman (@Mr. Fury)~~~~ [MENTALLY SCARRED]
Current Location: Shadowplay Glade: La Tourvelle Mansion
HP: 25/170 DP: 151 LVL: 11

Grant: 25/55
VS
Van Gore: 0/250

Grant Withers again
Range Bonus! It did 100 damage!
Walter Slashes the head with his sword, the beast flies back with it's mouth open and star exposed.
Grant Leaps and surgically slices the crystal star out with his greatsword! The Crystal star flies out and lands on the ground near walter.
The Van Gore bursts into supernatural blue flames and proceeds to burn up.
YOU WON!
Gained 4000 EXP and 50 DP.
Grant jumped to level 11!
HP has increased 170!
---
Grant watches as the abomination of innocent lives burns up, hopefully giving them peace.
He hears a voice speak to him
???: Bravo redman, Bravo... You're the perfect soul to gain my power... Boy won't everyone be surprised to learn that a normal man has all the power of the Strongest Sin...
Grant feels a power inside him, As he watches the Van Gore burn, something glowing flies out of it, then into himself!
Grant learned the power of Blood Art Technique!

The two hear a noise and look at the painting as several ghosts fly out of it and fly out of the mansion, finally free.
The three ghosts in the picture fly out of where they are in the portrait and say "Thank you" to Grant and walter before flying away. the portrait burns up revealing three skeletons wearing the same cloths as the three in the painting behind it.
Walter picks up the Emerald Star
Walter: We now have this... But my hound senses tell us that... We aren't alone in this mansion anymore, and i don't mean tourvelle...

Meanwhile, elsewhere in the mansion...

Ivuul: I'm done making deals with you tourvelle... You bore me quit a lot...
Ivuul stands up and stomps his dragon staff to the ground, Green flames appear on all the walls around the room
Ivuul: Perhaps i should go ahead and reveal the REAL reason i came here... I'm looking for someone... 4 people in fact, And i know you had something to do with their disappearances...
Tourvelle: 4 people? Try 48 people bub! HAH! HAHAHAH! 48 people in the month i've been here, isn't that just grand?!
Ivuul: The Courier,Gordon,Dell and Snartle, They all disappeared within a week of you coming to Neibreth, and now that i know your dark secret, you are officially the prime suspect... Now..
Ivuul begins to shapeshift into his dragon form from In the shadows of Ivuul chapter 1
Dragon God Ivuul: Where are they Tourvelle?!
Tourvelle: Hmmph, If you must know, Gordon & Dell came to my mansion, and since i can't kill immortals i spirited them away! They are lost in another dimension somewhere! As for that courier, He also visited me... the fool found all my secrets, so he had to go where the other two went! But... i've never heard the name Snartle before-
Ivuul impales Tourvelle with his staff
Dragon God Ivuul: Our contract said that you got immortality, So before i steal your soul and strip that part of our deal away from you, I'll just torment you for a bit... You killed 48 people correct? Good... Then i can give you 48 years of torture! WHAT SAY YOU SPIRITS?! HE'S THE ONE WHO DID THIS TO YOU ALL! WHAT DO YOU WISH DONE TO HIM?
All 48 of the ghosts that flew out of the painting appear in the green flames. They all make a thumbs down.
Tourvelle: W- Wait ivuul! You can't do this to me?! We had a deal! You knew that i was a murderer! You allowed me one murder a month!
Dragon God Ivuul: And then you went to do 48 in 1 month...
Ivuul holds one of his claws out as a crawl appears in the floor with flames gushing from it.
Dragon God Ivuul: Now then, Go to hell old man! I'll be back to claim that soul of yours in 48 years, until then... Enjoy the flames!
Ivuul tosses him into the crack then seals it.

~~~ TEAM LOCKHORN~~~
Team DP: 258
~~~~Secret (@Xmax360)~~~~
HP: 184/254 [IMPSCAR] LVL: 2
&
~~~~Invictus (@Madder)~~~~
HP: 348/355 LVL 2

Secret rushes to the Citrine, the Citrin gets up revealing it to be part of a large rock monsters back, it yawns as it starts casually walking...
Well... you could try to fight the Earth Elemental, Or you could head off to the town. That Crystal Star ain't gonna find itself!

~~~~Jack (@IHATETHISSIGNUP)~~~~
Current Location: Endless Sand Sea: Stalago Empire
HP: 212/530 DP: 1,099 LVL: 10

Clifflord: Sure do, the doktor is over yonder, We also have a mall,a 5 star Restaurant and of course our king's castle.

~~~~Endzor Green (@Sky High)~~~~
Current Location: Shadowplay Glade: The Cellar Arena.
HP: 223/265 DP: 400 LVL: 8

( What dots are yee connectin' lad? )
Endzor agrees and heads off to find the mansion, He finds it and indeed finds the cellar. As he enters it's... a pretty normal wine cellar, He continues going downwatds until he reaches a massive room that looks like an underground gladiator arena...
As Endzor walks into the middle of the room he hears a voice over an intercom.
???: YAH HA HA! YOU'VE FOUND M- Wait, that's not it...
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR THE BATTLE OF THE CENTURY!

Suddenly tons of bizarre ghost monsters in witch hats occupy all the seats in the arena.
???: WINNER TAKES ALL! SINCE I COULDN'T FIND AND OFFER THE EMERALD STAR, THE GRAND PRIZE IS THE NEXT BEST THING! THE SOUL OF A YO-KAI ROBOT! YAH HA HA!
OUR FIRST CHALLENGER IS THIS GUY! WHAT'S HIS NAME? BEATS ME! LET'S MOVE ON TO THE BETTER CHALLENGER TONIGHT FOLKS!

A Door opens up as a chariot appears being pulled by a barking chain monster, The rider is wearing menacing armour and carrying a wand, The chariot does circles around endzor as it comes to a stop, and the armoured figure removes his helmet
120px-PMCS_Iggy_Idle_Animated.gif

IGGY KOOPA!
Insane & Lovin' it!

Iggy: YAH HA HA! Man are YOU something else! And you fell RIGHT into my arena! Get ready for a brawl you surely won't forget fella! Because i'm gonna wipe the floors with that face o' yours! YAH HA HA!

Iggy Koopa draws near!

~~~~Zell (@Creeper37500)~~~~
Current Location: Kazul Coastline: Near the Adamanturtle Plains
HP: 489/490 [CAT SCRATCH] DP: 70 LVL: 1

Zell: 489/490
VS
Drizzelda: 5/70
Crabid: 35/35

Zell slings his chain dagger! it did 65 damage to the Drizzelda!
the Drizzelda calls for help!
A Crabid joined the fight!

Now that he knows what's going on, Zell chucks a Bear Trap at the newly-arrived Crabdid.

[Ability Used: Trapper.
-1 Bear Trap.
+0 Damage.]

{I might start doing what I did above for no reason other than ease of understanding and so Ivvul doesn't have to keep track of it.}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom