Items Reusing bottles

Xemgoa

Plantera
Though, this isn't intentionally for "thinking green". I was thinking that when a play consumes a potion, they should get the bottle back to reuse again.

Instead of having to deplete more and more sand from the surface and the underground, it'd be nice to reuse the bottles that held a previous concoction in them.

I dunno, like the player is guaranteed to get a 'dirty bottle' back and all the player has to do is wash it and turn it into a 'bottle' again.

I have an idea. Maybe by having an item in your inventory (like a bottle bag) bottles get added to your inventory. That way it doesn't impact those who don't need the extra bottles.

Either that or have the merchant sell them.

Though, this isn't intentionally for "thinking green". I was thinking that when a play consumes a potion, they should get the bottle back to reuse again.

Instead of having to deplete more and more sand from the surface and the underground, it'd be nice to reuse the bottles that held a previous concoction in them.

I dunno, like the player is guaranteed to get a 'dirty bottle' back and all the player has to do is wash it and turn it into a 'bottle' again.
What kinda wuss can't drink from a dirty bottle? *Cowboy spit into a spitoon!*

As far as helping players have a steady supply of glass without having to dig up their deserts goes, I had a neat suggestion for a "Glass Coin" that's buried in a huge wall of text about a suggestion for a potential Alchemist class...

Back
Top Bottom