OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

I'll check out that forum when I get my new laptop. For now... I don't know.

Edit: I'm getting it today.

Last edited:
Since Mr. Murph wants me to go OOC, I'll just say I hate the base. I just hate it. Hate might be a strong word, and that's why I use it. It hinders every goddamn event. It's used as the explanation for EVERYTHING in the base. The cheesy fries? From the base. EVEN THOUGH WE DON'T FARM POTATOES. The ridiculous amount of potions? FROM THE BASE. It's just used as the same excuse, over and over and over again.

Oh? Want to destroy the base? Well you can't apparently. No matter how hard you try. Though I could simply reduce the Arc to rubble because I WAS THE ONE WHO MADE IT IN THE FIRST PLACE. So. I guess I could just say the Arc breaks down permanently.

Also, the motivations of characters to go to the base are minute(Adjective). Tell me the reason why certain characters should be there? There's no economic reason because there's no special mineral or material you people sell. People? Only if you have personal connections with people, which is hard to do anywhere in the RP. Chance? Sure, but that leaves a bitter taste in my mouth for how much that cliche is used.

I don't like the base. I hate the base. I want the base gone for how little I can add to it. It's useless, it gets in the way of events because everyone who uses it basically equates to immunity.

Reason why I use Zayin? It's a city, you can get news around faster there than the goddamn base. Look at it this way, if Ssnakee's ship crashed and we are in the city, we could have local news talk about it, we can have people getting the news around and the RPers would actually :red:ing know! But oh, now with the base, look what happened! Ssnakee got ignored, and everyone besides me didn't give a :red: about him.

And you can introduce characters more easily in a city. They could have come to open a business, get a place to stay, some gang, some opportunity. Now look at the base. What motivation can you come up with for certain characters to go there? I can tell you that I can easily make way more motivations for people to go to a city than a SECLUDED base. And not to mention this.
Murphmario page 1544 in IC said:
((And the base that was found turns out to be one of the fake bases that were built.))
You want me to use your own words against you? Well here you go. The base has many fake bases around it, meaning once they see these :red:ing bases are all the same, they just leave because it's pointless. And as seen by Murph here, he uses it to turn people away. Thanks Murph for helping this section out.

And as said, the base basically equates to total immunity. Everyone decides to hide and run away when things get tough. If you want prove, look what you did during the Mechanization. You all ran away into your little dimension and hid.

The base inhibits motivation. It inhibits continuity. It inhibits destruction. It inhibits almost EVERYTHING. That's why I want it gone. It's a nuisance to everything.

I am really tempted to use the excuse that there is a molecular instability ever since the Shadows used the molecular relay to move the base so I can destroy the whole thing, but I won't since I do have to respect your own opinions. Though, I will just say, I'm destroying the Arc because :red: it.

Look, I'm very much steamed at how the base has been exploited and I very much hate it due to how almost all of you use it as your shield and your excuse for being impossible to beat. Sometimes I wanted for the RPers to experience a lost in combat, but nooooooooo. You all decide to hide and ruin the events. Water hoses? Yup, they come out of nowhere despite us never installing anything like it. How about security cameras? A theater, place, whatever? It's just there. Reason? Bubby. Everything, just explained by the base. Always back to the base, no location variety, nothing to help.

Some characters want to be discovered, encountered upon during whatever adventures you all have, but by staying in the goddamn base, you all make those possibilities obsolete. I just hate the base, but I know that's impossible to deal with. I can't destroy it, no matter how much gunpowder, fire, and brimstone I rain upon it. So I don't :red:ing care. I'm off to Zayin, and I'm not going to care what you do in the base. Enjoy your residence in the base. I hope the immortality that comes from the base satisfies you.

To be honest... yeah, I see where you are coming from. Not entirely sure how to fix the issue now though. Destroy it and force everyone to build a new base maybe?

Making another base would be repeating the problem here. Still would be secluded, over time, might become crazy, and just... ugh. What I'm trying is making a city. Zayin in this context. Simply put, besides the lore I'm making, it's a city in which everything could be explained by the shops and new businesses instead of somehow getting cheesy fries out of nowhere, and currency has more of a use and is a much more viable motivation for characters getting introduced. Plus motivation also can be that any events that happen can affect a broader spectrum or whatever of people, since it's a city. Obviously, just kinda testing, kinda of not. But you get the idea, probably, idea being trying out a city.

I could attempt to annex the base to Zayin so you get the city and kinda the base, but the thing is, seems too aggressive to annex other territories when Zayin is fighting the plagued wastes already, so...

And as said, the base basically equates to total immunity. Everyone decides to hide and run away when things get tough. If you want prove, look what you did during the Mechanization. You all ran away into your little dimension and hid.
*Begins to cry because trauma*

Honestly I think maybe we should find a way to make a successful attempt at a successor. If we're gonna make things different (get rid of the base, Alpha and Beta being replaced), then that might be a good idea. No clue how we'd do that though...

Also, no offense Ulti, but it's odd seeing you up this late.

Honestly I think maybe we should find a way to make a successful attempt at a successor. If we're gonna make things different (get rid of the base, Alpha and Beta being replaced), then that might be a good idea. No clue how we'd do that though...

Also, no offense Ulti, but it's odd seeing you up this late.
It's around the time when I go to school via school bus, and I decided not to sleep on it, cuz I failed to stay up late yesterday.

Okay, I think I can make a drastic measures against bases. You know when the event didn't fire as planned, right? Novaya Russia would not only come to help Animus with "Force them outta the base by force", it could also set up an entirely new and interesting plot. Although one thing I'm worrying about is the clash with Zayin. And that's when ONE has to travel into future to avoid destruction. Alternatively flee. The first way would set this RP. The latter serves as a retirement.

Lets test how impervious the base is to Novaya's gymmicks, atomic bombs, laser weaponry, about everything that can happen wrong to it! And even the time-goes-back!

Last edited:
Their main plan, besides whatever the Shadows are planning in the government, is to protect those who are affected by the Plagued Wastelands and to regulate technology ever since the Titan fall thing. I made them separated from the base by quite a lot. Besides, I have a few events involving it anyways. Plus, weaponized plague will come back again if yee dare use a weapon against Zayin cuz stop twsting me aventssssssssssssss. (misspellings intended.)

This... okay, it's not my main plan to unleash Plagued Wastelands, but let's say one thing - Novaya won't regulate their tech, so feel free to incorporate my faction in your events.

I mainly want them to destroy the base or otherwise capture it to force people outta there (and into double-grim future).

I can use Phantom Yharim to help you in destroying the base
(It's Zayin, and describes how Zayin is developing. Plus, even when it's not mentioned, it's still happening. So might as well mention it. Like how Alpha fought her supposed dad that one time. No one needed to hear about it, since we could simply say it happened off screen, but we still get it anyways, so deal with it.)

(Meanwhile, somewhere far away from Zayin, in a jungle temple. Because I have an idea for a villain and stuff.)
"...Here it is, my lord."
"Finally. Means to spread despair across the world. The ancient temple is quite stocked with weapons despite being so old. Surprise it wasn't ransacked a long time ago."
"Well, my lord, it was because we were guarding it for your return."
"Return? Even with your clone of yourself, there's something missing from you, Draedon. Your brain! Without it, you're a mere scrap of metal. Can you even see what I am?"
"Er... Yharim?"
"Storytime for you hunk of metal. Make sure you embed this in your circuits. After The Jungle Tyrant Yharim cursed Calamitas for her betrayal, he then experimented with clones, like with Calamitas before, and with Yharon, one was injected with the souls and spirits of the strongest creature that could be found. That clone became more unstable and unpredictable, it's eyes grew larger and it infused itself with a tablet, that it only says "NO U" only. After some time passed, because of rust, it stopped working correctly and started to say Syntax Error. This was THE LORDE. The other clone was almost exact replica of The Jungle Tyrant. Injected with a few mysterious experimental chemicals, the clone could absorb energy from any attack and become immune to it immediately and duplicate the same attack, to certain extents. After Yharim's disappearance, THE LORDE was sealed in the temple and the other clone was expelled from the temple. As he made his way through the world, most of the other townspeople attack him for the Yharim's reputation, however, the clone was kinder than Yharim because, even though he was a clone of Yharim, he did not share the same memories so he still treated all with kindness."
"So, you are YC001?"
"And you think I'm kind, compassionate, and all that pathetic emotions. No. I am his Phantom, of course. While my other decide to spend meaningless time with helping others, now, we are going to spread the despair he always feared."
*The Phantom sits into the once abandoned throne of Yharim, and begins pressing a sequence of buttons on the arm rest.*
"And if we want to do that, then let's first repeat what my predecessor tried so many eons ago, and rebuild this army. But, the way we are going to rebuild this once glorious empire is with this. Behold!"

A vial of dark substance rises from the floor of the temple.

"The Petrified Despair! By feeding it magic and any powerful fuels, it will make my powers as a Phantom more stronger than ever before. And once that is done, nothing will be able to stop me from spreading the despair so everyone will fall to it! But... There is a problem."
"And that is...?"
"The other worlds, of course. Do you think we are alone? Cryogen in this world may have been defeated and Permafrost may have been freed, but in another world, or a few hundred, he may still be stuck in that prison. So, I say we are going to have to step up our game. We aren't just going global, we are going interdimensional with our conquest of despair. But first, to make sure the seams of this world is unstable enough for us to draw more power to the Petrified Despair, we are going to pay the Cultist a visit. Apparently, no one has decided it's time to mess with magic to the extent he has in this world and break the seal to summon the dark lord. Once he is defeated and the world is tearing at its seams, we'll be able to harness its celestial powers to fuel the Petrified Despair and make my power multiply a thousandfold! Then we will make the world fill with despair as it consumes all with no discrimination! Now, let the chaos, begin!"

(E.)
A plot line that I kinda have in limbo, I guess, but eh. Was planning to unleash it in full force when we activated the Backwards Clock, but since that never happened... Yeah. Still in limbo. Anyways, if you want the Phantom Yharim's(Going to have to come up with a better name.) army of Phantoms to come help, well, they are there.

Also, I might start attack it right now so uh.

Back
Top Bottom