OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

i would take it back, but unfortunately, im currently lost. what the :red: is going on?

Currently, UltiSlayer came back after his battle against AntiSlayer, Murph and Him are currently fighting an chaotic Borealis, Friend just read the note that had hit the base, Defure got a blue screen of Death after Mirra called him their father, Lavin and Mirra had a game of tag.... And I think that's it.

Same right here.
i would take it back, but unfortunately, im currently lost. what the :red: is going on?
Friend started to bleed out but drank a healing potion then Murph and UltiSlayer went up a mountain and are now getting beat up by an amalgamation between Borealis and a monster queen.
Well, Defure is father of Mirra; Borealis is a villain (No, for one time rotom is not pulled there)
Currently, UltiSlayer came back after his battle against AntiSlayer, Murph and Him are currently fighting an chaotic Borealis, Friend just read the note that had hit the base, Defure got a blue screen of Death after Mirra called him their father, Lavin and Mirra had a game of tag.... And I think that's it.
Actually, Borealis got fused to a monster queen and is now raging hard because her hair is lavender and she can't wash the color out.

i dont like posting links on mobile. so im posting them ahead of time on PC. dont ask why, because i honestly dont know.
reference spoiler 1 said:
latest

reference spoiler 2 said:
latest
<but without the emblems
both spoilers include YT links and large images.
EDIT: GODAMNIT IT BROKE WHAT THE :red:. having to use quotes for this :red: SMH.

And the following will be a real good advertisement for forward swept wings and aircraft mounted grappling hook launchers. Maybe. Depends on how much of a cluster:red: the other side of that portal is.

And the following will be a real good advertisement for forward swept wings and aircraft mounted grappling hook launchers. Maybe. Depends on how much of a cluster:red: the other side of that portal is.
Quite a lot of cluster, considering you just going to get into a testing ground then into a wall.

Well, so I've been planning out an event where three or four characters get kidnapped by the same 'forces' that were present in the final part of a fight against the Clans.

(Also, Ori, CoPKMN? :3)

Well, so I've been planning out an event where three or four characters get kidnapped by the same 'forces' that were present in the final part of a fight against the Clans.

So basically like the League of Six Kingdoms, they capture you, then you find out that you both have a common enemy, then you work together to fight the common enemy?

Huh. Well currently UltiSlayer's crushed under a fallen satellite-thing that fell due to being impacted by a Astral meteor, so I don't think he can go right now.

By the way, Mirra looks like Thartler right?

(DARN YOU ME!)

Mirra looks like Thartler did, but with some changes that are styled after Defure - a lot darker hide and blue eyes. She has also inherited abilities of electricity, but not everything is known yet.

By the way, mind if I do something with the satellite? It won't be anything major, just a small alien organism that happened to cling on to it and may or may not become a boss later on.

Hmm.

By the way, I'm gonna be honest here, I've only been drawing Thartler from my memory of what a Latias looks like. And I might need a picture since I'm too afraid to search it.
[doublepost=1553788293,1553788272][/doublepost]
By the way, mind if I do something with the satellite? It won't be anything major, just a small alien organism that happened to cling on to it and may or may not become a boss later on.

Okay then!

Back
Top Bottom