OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

Is he based off of that one Pokémon creepypasta where you fight him, and if you win, your game crashes, while if you lose, you get buried alive?
I once heard a similar creepy pasta where you fight a broken buried alive thingy and if you win, it eats you, and if you lose, (I don't remember this part)

So if you win you get vore, and if you lose... I don't know I'm just going based off what you're saying.

So if you win you get vore, and if you lose... I don't know I'm just going based off what you're saying.
Actually I got it mixed up. If you win, the game crashes, if you lose, it eats you alive in the most horrifying way possible. Literally a game over screen of it eating you alive that gets saved to your SD card and replaces the screen that pops up when you turn on your DS.
Here's the Pokepasta Wiki page for it:
https://pokepasta.fandom.com/wiki/Buried_Alive_Model

Well that's interesting, but that's not the being that my version of Buried Alive was based off of. The name, honestly, was a coincidence. Plus, you don't find him in a tower and has his hands cut off with fire and ice.

And yes, the Baro Ki’Teer :red: is timed by warframe’s clock, and is separate from the rp’s time system.

@Animus Viral what would be the move set of an average nucleon?
Depends on level and when it evolves.
upload_2019-3-21_13-35-12.png

This isn't including TMs/Egg moves(Which one of them have)/ Or prior evolution/ etc.

Is the anti-fezinator the 13th doctor? And is the fezinator the 12th doctor? He feels like the 12th doctor.

Is the anti-fezinator the 13th doctor? And is the fezinator the 12th doctor? He feels like the 12th doctor.
Including the War Doctor, no. This Doctor is a future incarnation, considering that cancelled one of his regenerations, creating a really big error in the time system, so at this point he will have the value in a negative integer so he has a really large amount of regenerations, but this would be the Eighteenth and Nineteenth.

Including the War Doctor, no. This Doctor is a future incarnation, considering that cancelled one of his regenerations, creating a really big error in the time system, so at this point he will have the value in a negative integer so he has a really large amount of regenerations, but this would be the Eighteenth and Nineteenth.
Ok well my mental image of time travel man will still be Matt Smith because who wouldn’t want to fight some dragon hunters, some eco terrorists, a tech monopoly that tries too hard to be like the corpus, and... did I miss any factions? Anyways, who wouldn’t want to fight all of those with Matt Smith on your side?

The Eighteenth Doctor kinda looks like Matt Smith and was based off of that Doctor, while the Nineteenth Doctor looks like a younger version of the Eighteenth Doctor, at least in dress sense.

Back
Top Bottom