• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

Chir'

Duke Fishron
Nah, she hasn't died there, and she's doing absolutely amazing, 3 nights of sleep deprivation, on the brink of a complete mental breakdown, her friend is in a coma. Absolutely amazing.

Orifan1

Eye of Cthulhu
Nah, she hasn't died there, and she's doing absolutely amazing, 3 nights of sleep deprivation, on the brink of a complete mental breakdown, her friend is in a coma. Absolutely amazing.
Sounds like she’s soon going to learn how to tie a noose...

Was that too edgy?

Orifan1

Eye of Cthulhu
Suicide by legal system
Self impalement on a flagpole
Getting into a fight she literally cannot win
Pulling a borderlands and just running up to some random person and yell “SHOOT ME! SHOOT ME IN THE FACE! DO IT!”

Cubic.

The Destroyer
Random enemy:

*points gun at Hamper*

Hamper:

Shoot me. I dare you.

Said random enemy:

*shoots*

Everyone:

HE TOUCH THE CHILD!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!! *everyone kills the random enemy*

Chir'

Duke Fishron
Legal system: I don't think they'd do it, at least not to her.
Flagpole: She'd have to find one first.
Fight: Ok, yeah this one could work.
Face McShooty: She'd have to get separated from the group first.

Orifan1

Eye of Cthulhu
Legal system: I don't think they'd do it, at least not to her.
Flagpole: She'd have to find one first.
Fight: Ok, yeah this one could work.
Face McShooty: She'd have to get separated from the group first.
Legal system: what so every figure of the law in that rp uses non lethal weapons? Even when a dragon is wrecking :red: for no reason? “Suicide by police officer” is a thing IRL

AlphaEspeon

Spazmatism
More likely she'd get an attraction to cliffs.
Hmm cliffs... reminds me of an earlier post you maid about Lavin. I’m sure you might remember

((Why don’t I post here more often? I’m too lazy to keep multiple tabs open. It’s harder on my iPad anyway))

Top Bottom