• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
While Wither builds the walls, Fyregem makes the support beams, crafts some doors,
and the frame for where the roof shall be; afterwards, she crafts an enchanted campfire whose flames will not spread.

Retinazer: "Yes, please stop fighting, I would like a night of peace and chat for once instead of war and destruction like me and my brother were programmed to cause."

Spazmatism: "I thought we were gonna have a party?"

Retinazer: "NO, NO PARTIES."

Spazmatism: I light the enchanted campfire with a small ball of cursed inferno which surprisingly didn't miss.

Bubby: "Guys, I think the others have the situations handled."

[Wither makes a basic watchtower on top of the roof, and starts setting enchanted torches around to light areas up.]

"Looking good! How is everyone doing?"

tumblr_p8jslmzHNK1xpx8fyo1_250.png

Fyregem smiles at Spazmatism kindly. "Thank you, I was actually struggling with that somewhat."
She comes to stand next to Wither, and admires their handiwork, happy with the results of the base.
"I'd say we did a fantastic job with this! Shall I prepare supper?"

Lavin is currently still unconscious, but she doesn't appear to be doing too bad, it's probably best to just let her rest.

"I'd say so too! And if you CAN cook, then go right ahead! Just tell me what you need, and I can go try to find it!"

[He takes out his new Bow, and puts on a Leather cap that he found somewhere, while giving a thumbs up to the Dryad.]

Bubby: "Oh. Never mind that then." I begin to make a large dome around my chair and then put a sign up saying "NOBODY ENTERS DA CHAIRDOME, AS IT IS FOR THE THREE SISTERS AND THE TWINS TO CHAIR IN."

Mezmera: I laugh at Bubby's keep out sign.

Spazmatism: I feel peaceful at heart, but simply sitting around feels boring. I float somewhat outside Da Chairdome to watch the others at work.

"Wonderful! Could you find some meats? I plan on cooking everyone a hearty meal and the protein
would be quite the boon for us! I already have the veggies and stock I need." she requests, going over to the cooking pot to get started.

Xana: I go inside Da Chairdome, looking over Retinazer's realistic decal. "How did your creator manage to mimic a real demon's eye? You have had so many unwary Warriors fooled."

Retinazer: "I actually don't remember my creator. All I know is I used to be a spirit, then the Moon Lord gave a mechanical form binded to my brother's."

"Will do! Just keep an eye on the others for me. I'll be back in a bit! Later!"

[The Hedgehog ran off into the sunset-lit woods, firing off a couple of arrows here and there to a few animals.]

*The first night of many begins to set...

Bubby: Nice. It's a clear night out tonight- full moon too. Very pretty nebulas.

Retinazer: I look up out of the glass roof of the dome. The stars, for once, are something I could watch all night. The dark is becoming calm and serene, just like I've yearned for so long. It's a dream come true.

"Almost done! I am baking us some bread to go with the hearty stew.
Bubby, would you like to help?" the dryad offers, kneading the dough and
taking a portion of it to braid. "Oh, Lavin, you're awake! Thank goodness!
We've all been worried for you. We've built a base and right now
I am making us supper while Wither is hunting for the meat we need
for the meal. How are you feeling?"

Bubby: "Sure. I haven't cooked too much since I moved to the surface. Y'know, growing up in the Underworld is not as bad as it seems." The young cambion gets out of her chair to walk over to the cooking pot. "What do you need?"

Spazmatism: I return to the inside of the dome as Bubby leaves. It is pretty, but nothing too exciting is going on. I send a message to Retinazer saying, "Want to go see if we can also try and help with cooking?"

Retinazer: I reply saying "I don't think they would need our help. We're fighter bots, not service bots."

"Would you like to help me make the dessert? I was thinking we could have cake.
Something sweet, after everything we've been through today. I think we've all earned it!"
she gives a warmhearted giggle in answer to Bubby, checking on the stew and then getting the cups and bowls ready.

Back
Top Bottom