• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bubby: "Sure! I know just the cake we should make. While we usually made stuff focused for demons in the underworld, I still know a few human cake recipes like strawberry and chocolate cake. I love fudge." I summon my backpack and get out a Hershey's bar.

Spazmatism: "Yeah, true true." I stargaze peacefully, somewhat enjoying being in a quiet place.

[The base door is slammed open.]

"Yo! I got these for you!"

[He takes out several cuts and slices of various meats, as well as some plants, dye plants, berries, and tree leaves. All were packed in separate bags.]

"I went a bit overboard, but I'm a Gatherer at heart, and I just wanted to be safe. Here, just do what you need, and let me know how to help."

[He hands them over to the Dryad with a smile and a thumbs up.]

"Oh wow, that's quite the payoff! Thank you!" Fyregem says happily, and adds the much needed ingredients to the stew.
She turns to Bubby with a smile, nodding. "Ooh, that would be lovely! Fudge is my favorite too."

(sorry for the late reply, I was making lunch x3)

"No problem! I'll just go to the watchtower and keep an eye on the area. Just call me if you need."

[He makes his way to the tower, and sits down on a chair.]

[Wither decides to open the Infodex, reading up on some knowledge.]

"Alright Infodex, let's see whatcha got."

*Heads into kitchen room where everyone is I suppose*
"Hey, does anyone have a spare pickaxe or parts to make one? I'd like to do some mining and exploration, but my main pickaxe is... gone."

[Wither heads into the kitchen for a moment]

"Hey, blue....guy? Whatever. You needed a pickaxe? I have a Tin one, if you want it."

((My character isn't wearing the cat costume. It was lost along with all of his other gear.))

"Thanks. That will do for now. Names Murphmario, by the way."

[He hands over the Pickaxe.]

"Nice to meet ya, Murph. Name's Wither. Enjoy the pick."

[With a nod and a thumbs up, Wither heads back up to the watchtower.]

*Suddenly trips over something as I'm walking, before getting up and looking back on what I tripped on. Turns out to be the wounded alpha*
"Wait... isn't that the girl I saw earlier. Hold on... IS SHE BLEEDING!?. *sigh* Oh, boy. What to do, what to do..."
*Starts walking in circles when I see a cave in a hill*
"Perfect. Maybe I could find some lesser healing potions in a chest or two."
*Begins walking but immediately turns back*
"Shoot. Can't leave her; she'll get killed by the zombies and demon eyes."
*Heads back, picks up the unconscious alpha, and heads over to the cave, slowed by Alpha's weight.*

(Wow, I leave and barely anyone posts. Did everyone go somewhere to get Christmas trees today?)

Bubby: I break the bar into two and check around to see if there are any other chocolate cake ingredients. Turns out, there's none. "We'll need flour and butter and all the other ingredients, but we already have chocolate."

Retinazer: I begin looking through my files, wondering if there was any file of my creator. Turns out, there are no files that display the appearance of my creator.

Xana: "I have some butter. A whole stick, actually." I place the stick of butter on the counter.

Back
Top Bottom