Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
*Gets startled and decides to put Alpha down once in the entrance to the cave*
*Begins to go in, but realizes I have no torches. After seeing what I have, decides to use the sparkle of my 5 gold coins as light and to try and get a torch from a pot.*

((Yes, coin sparkles can light up areas. Not by much, but still.))

*Gets a torch from a pot before getting tripped by the rolling Alpha*
"Oh boy. Not again."
*Realizes that Alpha rolling down into the cave is a bad thing*
"Oh no!"
*Starts to run after her*

*Sighs in relief, knowing that her crying means that she hasn't completely rolled down into the depths below*
"Hey! You alright down there!"

*Panics even more and goes back up to continue looking for a chest*
*Finds one, but is dissapointed to find no lesser healing potions. Takes the chest anyways. Yes, not only the items inside, but the chest itself as well.*

MURPHMARIO OBTAINED:
-Climbing Claws
-80 Rope
-37 Shuriken
-Two Recall Potions
-One Swiftness Potion

((I generated a new world and opened a surface chest to make sure the loot wasn't biased or inaccurate.))

*cave glows brightly and Alpha appears, but something is off* I will destroy everything!

(SIDE NOTE - The whole point of this is for everyone to try and restrain Alpha. She is jealous that she couldn’t touch the portal thingy and is being controlled by the evil side of her, Omega)

Lavin heard the explosion as well, but fell when trying to get up.
"I think something's happening at the mountain."

Bubby: I look up to hear Alpha's yell echo. Everyone else does too. I conjure two backwards-held assassin blades of Shadowflame.

Mezmera: Seeing Bubby rush off, I conjure my battle axe and follow her.

Xana: Seeing that the area is in danger, I stop what I'm doing, conjure a whip made of lightning, and follow my sisters.

Spazmatism: Hearing Alpha, I fly out of my position and motion for Retinazer to follow.

Retinazer: I obey my brother, flying with him to follow the three sisters from the side while he watches from above. (Just so happens to be the same formation the actual Twins battle is fought in, but reversed)

Back
Top Bottom