• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WaI ((Works as Intended)). I walk in, passing right by you, and look in one of the cabinets. I then sigh before leaving, ignoring you for a second time.

WaI ((Works as Intended)). I walk in, passing right by you, and look in one of the cabinets. I then sigh before leaving, ignoring you for a second time.
(I wal by raging at my computer screen because it should be WL, also, it already exists.)
upload_2019-5-16_14-13-26.png

“Yea I’m sure I, a literal living computer, know binary and hex. And I would travel through that portal, but I’m sorta weak.”
<<hey guys, the box thing wants us to find a facility on the other side of the portal or something>>

You see a sort of complex. It has a large amount of cages in one room, something like a cafeteria in another, a lobby ahead, and two lab like rooms.
It was quite obvious that a struggle happened here before you came here...
(I wonder if you recognize this place... It's not F-Stop tho.)

*Goes towards the robby*

((Wonder if anyone got that reference.))
((And no, I do not reconizes it. I'd say Rook's Complex, but that's not yours. Besides, it's destroyed.))

*Goes towards the robby*

((Wonder if anyone got that reference.))
((And no, I do not recognizes it. I'd say Rook's Complex, but that's not yours. Besides, it's destroyed.))
(Well, you'll see... Plus, I was the person who detonated that bomb, you don't forget stuff like that.)
It is ransacked. There appears to be papers about the creation of some sort of vessel.

Back
Top Bottom