• What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Shield projections online... Now sir."
"Good. Attempt contact with the ship, and aim salvage beams."
"Yes sir."
<=Hail Commence=>

[doublepost=1566942858,1566942770][/doublepost](in this they can attack ships that are working. Salvage Cannon - StarMade Wiki)
[doublepost=1566942918][/doublepost](well, like they used to before the nerf)

(i have no idea what that is but 100 hitpoints is funny)
*the ship is now within range of YOUR technology but within seconds it gas already passed you and with no sign of aggresion or even recognizing your existence*

"Fire at will."
(Will: no, wait!)
<<COMMENCE FIRE AND FOLLOW IT.>>
[doublepost=1566943304,1566943284][/doublepost]"Fire at will."
(Will: no, wait!)
<<COMMENCE FIRE AND FOLLOW IT.>>

(bad internet)
(If the target was moving at near Lightspeed and they were the distance from earth to Neptune, it would be able to engrave letters onto it the size of a brick each.)

(a bit OP but i will assume your shots hit)
*The cube stops and heads back towards the fleet, into the center of it, while rotating it begins firing weapons at most all of the ships targetting the lead ship*

(which lead ship? Each squadron contains a leader, and acts independently.)
[doublepost=1566944154,1566943870][/doublepost]"Taking fire. Hull has taken no damage yet."
"Begin retaliation strike"
"Yes sir."

The ships begin to fire targeted missiles at the cube. Most of them deploy more ships from within, and others begin to fire their salvage beams which slowly start to dissect the ship.

(Did you acctually think it would be this easy to take them out? Have fun! ;)
CabnvpR)

(its targetting the lead ships but firing at as many as possible in the middle of all your ships)
(btw: fulfilling its role as a pure combat vessel, The Tactical Cube is outfitted with six disruptor beams upon each face resulting in 36 disruptor beams across the entire external surface of the vessel.)
(you cant disect the ship as her shields are still up)
*the borg ship begins targetting one of your smaller capital ships*
(BTW i love the Borg)
*After the first barrage of Target missles the rest stop dealing any damage to the cube, as for the disect beams they doont do crap as they cant disect the shields*

(why not? they can in the game.)
[doublepost=1566944539,1566944466][/doublepost](while you can do something, you know this is an impossible fight, right? if they want, they can just call for more backup, and another army the size of the first will join in with higher grade weapons.)

(ok fine)
*after around a second of the beams hitting the ship they, like the missiles, stop doing any damage*
(and if that doesnt work the ship is to complex for the drones)
(you dont knwo the Bord, So is that ship been destroyed yet?)

(unless you can come up with a weakness, then this is an endless stalemate. you realise you cannot make something invulnerable just because, right? make it back off or something, or stop making it invulnerable. that is godmodding.)

(Should I bring in the Cybermen and their cyber ships in? I have, a very good skill for this. Plus, it will be just like the crossover before.
upload_2019-8-27_18-22-9.jpeg
Cybermen and Borg, working together once more! So, I'm just going to do it.)
*Multiple Cyber Ships appear, coming from the effects of the Void Ship. Of course, they're going to have to come closer... But hey, fight endless swarms with endless swarms.*

Back
Top Bottom