• NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(...Ah screw the ghost stories.)
*Off goes the radio.*

"Sigh. I wonder when Alias wakes up from being hurt. Ah well... Can't just be here forever."
*Goes out of the living room, simply looking for something to do.*

('ello I'm back)
(You know if you refer to all dragons there is also a snake dragon)
"Oxygen supply is stable."
"A little testrun before we try proper flight."
*Activates thrusters*
"We will just do a hovertest."

(Cough
Behold the explanations. You may copy paste this or change depending on what you want. You may ignore this. This will not be all.

Alpha, a child able to use nature magic, while Beta is a corruption twin but alter ego, if you want to put it that way.
Bubb- Sophia, a shadowflame using cambodin(IDK how that's spelled) and user of Crimson magic, Borealis being a different sockpuppet form of Sophia.
Alias is the creature that ate Atom. Friend is a cube but humanoid. Newton is a lightbulb. May is a ghost. Calamitas is a brimstone witch.

And that's about the characters that would be somewhat active right now that Murph would know about at the very least.

Given how people seem to forget my characters, I'm just not going to even include them other than the atom reference. Use your own memory.)

"Not really no. Except that the vine person thingy is a pain. Also, no one here will harm you."

((TBH Animus, you're actually right. And I have no clue why I can't remember your characters.))

(Well, at this point I'm feeling like want to wipe all my characters and start over again for this RP. The rest of this specific ooc will probably be me just doing random notes about it.
Since the fire is gone, basically the rest of my enormous characterbase is gone, since nothing to do so they leave.
Kyoko is about the only character that I want to stay behind.
I can't recall Second or General right now, since flight of the ship, and I don't want to ditch Ssnakee.
And I'm wanting to add my character that is supposed to be for the remake.
And the research ship Tether(Mothership Zeta clone) could simply be explained by just being in the background and they are interacting with stuff somewhere else.

Welp. I guess time will tell what I'm going to do.)

"Everything just seems... well empty now. I wonder what happened? Well, at least it's Halloween season. Maybe I can make a costume?"
*Begins looking for materials for the costume that she's going to try to make.*

(I wonder if I should put a faction like C.B. Labs to cause some trouble. The question is how would I implement it? Not going to do invasions. Going to stay away from those since past experience. Maybe, IDK, a news source like the TV.)

Back
Top Bottom