• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Agnes seems to hiss. - "(I'll tell name and help you all if you join me, fair deal?)" - She seems to repeat, but the Void is detectable in her. Well, it's bright-blue and black Seviper, not a normal or shiny Seviper.

Tacenda, while eating her sandwich, got a bit of void to get at her leg. Upon feeling this and looking down...

"Ack! Belief! Everyone! Mirrodin Infection!(Another reference) Quick!"
"What are-? Tace?"
"I'm... infected! Get to the carriage! Hellfire!"
"Wait... I still have the dismissal spell. A little of it. It should work on you, as a creature of magic."
"I..."
"You should reform, like the geists. The dismissal was a temporary effect for them. It should give you a way of preserving yourself."
"Do it."
Belief prepared the spell, the power gathering, the area tinting blue as her eyes flooded with it.
"Don’t you die to whatever this is, Belief Irvale. I’m not done with you yet."
"Remember. I wanted. To stay. Inside for the evening."
Belief dispelled Tacenda to dust.

"Well, if you value your life and sanity, I suggest following me and my group to my carriage before it this charges full force at us. Otherwise, if you want to, stay here."

Tacenda, while eating her sandwich, got a bit of void to get at her leg. Upon feeling this and looking down...

"Ack! Belief! Everyone! Mirrodin Infection!(Another reference) Quick!"
"What are-? Tace?"
"I'm... infected! Get to the carriage! Hellfire!"
"Wait... I still have the dismissal spell. A little of it. It should work on you, as a creature of magic."
"I..."
"You should reform, like the geists. The dismissal was a temporary effect for them. It should give you a way of preserving yourself."
"Do it."
Belief prepared the spell, the power gathering, the area tinting blue as her eyes flooded with it.
"Don’t you die to whatever this is, Belief Irvale. I’m not done with you yet."
"Remember. I wanted. To stay. Inside for the evening."
Belief dispelled Tacenda to dust.

"Well, if you value your life and sanity, I suggest following me and my group to my carriage before it this charges full force at us. Otherwise, if you want to, stay here."
((Is that supposed to reference the fact Agnes is going to attack? Or?))

"...Beetle, It is complicated, but perhaps best to describe to you later." (PT)
"Anyways, I would be just as confused as you are, Mr. Ulti, as you think you are being crazy by talking to a random Lizard." (ENG)

"What is the trope you're speaking about? I only know idioms, and even then not many, most for the military." Garry yells, just as Agnes was about to hit Ulti with her blade-edge imbued with Void.

Back
Top Bottom