• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Right, everyone, wake up. I severely doubt everyone wants to be sleeping in the cold. We are going to have to move. It's day, and we need to cover as much ground as possible when time is limited. So everyone who wants to, since I'm not objecting to you staying here if you so want, get on the carriage. And, as your friendly reminder, I will not stop the carriage for any reason unless Belief asks me to. So if you jump off it, that's your choice, and your loss. So grab your things, get on, and do what you will as long it doesn't jeopardize our method of travel."

Belief and Tacenda are already in the carriage. Cane leaves to get onto the carriage to drive it after making that announcement, with Crowl besides him to help drive, though they aren't going to have the carriage move yet.

(You can replace the big killing machine with a crocodile, lion, bear, dragon, etc.
The saying means the same.
It's merely "do you want to agitate them into hostility or not?" for clarification.)

"You’re not seriously going to close your eyes and pretend that I’m not here, are you? Belief. Please."
"Fine. Have your fun. Not my problem."
Belief creates a shadow hand, grabs Burst and throws him into the opening.

Cane gets down from the carriage, sword drawn, with dark demonic energy coursing through it.
"Alright, if you don't know, then let's prove what it is. This is it, Burst-boy. An epic duel of the ages in the making. "Hero" versus "villain". Demon versus demon. The bards will be singing songs of us for thousands of years to come. Let’s do this, come on! Come on, come at me. It’s no fun killing you if you don’t even put up a fight."

"Ahem, sorry to interrupt, but I'm not sure what to think about the dragon with the two eggs... Can people move closer?" - Garry seems to be trying to get attention there.

That's while Timon turned to Blade and Shade. - "So uh... fill me in with informations I need while being one of you... avali."

Back
Top Bottom