Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"...I... rather not talk about it for now..."
"Unless you are that concerned for me..." (PT)
*Notice the carriage's... departure, he just sat on the ground where it once was.*

(Ever since this post, it has been gone.)
"Sigh, time is just twisted today."
"Belief, there seems to be more... eggs."
"What?"
"Well, one more."
"What??"
"Are you just going to be saying what over and-"
"No. But, where do you think it came from?"
"Either someone smuggled it, or..."
"I swear, if Tyrath comes back because of this, I'm going to be utterly angry again."
"Don't sweat it."

"Well, while this entire thing has been just a bit strenuous, I'm going to have to take the carriage away for repairs. Make sure everyone took everything that belongs to them beforehand, or else it may be destroyed in the process of the repairs."
"Well, I guess, Tace, you're going to have to take the eggs and keep a hold on them until their respective or adoptive parent comes back for them, or when the carriage finishes its repairs. Until then, I'll try to find you an egg incubator, if this market has one."
"[Dragged, downbeat]Wow, thanks."
"Eh, best I can do anyways. I can't really do much without attracting a lot of attention, and that's something I can't afford right now. Well, I guess it's time to go to the market. Got notebook and my purse, so unless someone tries to do a hit and run on me, I should be fine."
(AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'm getting forkbombed.)
"I'll get the body of the dragon for you and find some coffin for them."
"Thanks Cane. Let's go."

``Uhh………….. why are you sitting on the grass...………………. I mean...….`` (PT)

``Easy for you...….. I am in a tree on the bark...……..``

"(It's like somebody really wants them gone from the face of earth...)" - Garry mutters under his nose. - "(...what wrong do they deserve anyway? It's not like they're aggressive.)" - He seems to be a bit biased due to the first encounter. And that he feels bad for the dragon.

((I will.))
*The... entity (I think it is a demon, can't be too sure.) Lands on the Sobble, or, the tail of it, at least.*
"...son of a b-"
*A loud scream was heard.*

Back
Top Bottom