• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(My only guess is that the elite squads are coming for our characters because of -insert heroic thing- or that they are coming cuz some random bad guy is in Codspeace Hills and soon enough our characters beat the bad guy, get ranked gods, get god powers (SATAN powers for Burst) and then be called - Calamity Heroes but then other bad guys dont learn and get defeated by them before everyone but the hatchlings die out and they finally grow up into GODS)

``.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…………………………...……………...…………...………...……………..``

``I feel like getting some food for the others..... but the lab probably already has some....``
(This is some high tier, powerscale-breaking stuff right here.)

"(Like what choice do I have there, Shine? I can't eat vegetables! So it's obvious, that despite anything, I must hunt, to survive. Just don't worry, snakes don't need to eat much.)" She seems to be smiling, or would be. Joyful hiss seems to be replacing it.

((Agnes can't violate First Law, can she?

Also they're coming because Timon couldn't kill them all in self-defence. Two, and he fainted and would've died...))

I too curious... Claw claw claw... (Gref tries to claw the way to the blue-shined lab, still with degree of worry in case bigger one woke up.)

``I should probably gain some...….. hmmmmmmm…………… equipment here.......``

|insert walk over to random area of lab|
((The only two people that could give you permission in the third floor of lab are Timon and Senatsu. The first is sleeping like a lazy bum, the latter is... well, maybe busy. Unless you meant 'something else'))

(It's a small feature of the forums, to quote certain words, just highlight said words and a little prompt will appear, or just edit the quote yourself.
As per...)
The bathroom is down the hall of the 'dormitory'. The 'kitchen' is on the left of the office, while dry storage is on the right side of the office.
(I'm going to have to make a map sooner or later, aren't I? Probably going to have to.)

Senatsu leaves her room for a moment, then goes to her office. Then pulls out an intercom microphone.

The style of the room was just basic, as if it was untouched from its construction, besides its furniture. White walls and brown floor. It is also possible to see an intercom speaker on a corner of the ceiling, though no controls for it.
(I'm about to give Jeutite a heart attack in his sleep.)

(It's a small feature of the forums, to quote certain words, just highlight said words and a little prompt will appear, or just edit the quote yourself.
As per...)

(I'm going to have to make a map sooner or later, aren't I? Probably going to have to.)

Senatsu leaves her room for a moment, then goes to her office. Then pulls out an intercom microphone.

(I'm about to give Jeutite a heart attack in his sleep.)
((What about the rat? It could feel the clawing, unless it's ineffecient, or Gref somehow passed the sneaking dice.))

The rat clawing incident is just like:
download.gif

The rat is just like 'why?'

Clawy no work... - "*Clue?*" - (Gref asked Sylna about any clues.)

"What the hell is going on?" - The communists ran quickly to Revert... well, they should be there when he'd wear the mask (or when he stands still like he'd be doing nothing).

Last edited:
(Arrived at the coffee shop?)

The rat just seems to be very, very weirded out by this. In annoyance, it headbutts anything near it before returning to its original spot.

KRII! Dare it!? CLAW! (Gref was annoyed, and so claws the rat more.)

Meanwhile at Codspeace...

"We report that the uprisings in Tarla was utterly successful. This should secure us something to work with."
"Well, to say the least, I'm impressed. Grovian, you shall be the leader of People's Militia. Still, you'd be under my command, right?"
"Yes, our glorious leader. For the Lavian People's Republic!"

Talessa was angered with the rat and, despite her injuries, started ripping and tearing at it. (Note here that she's also the smallest of the hatchlings.)
Sylna was trying to move Gref away from the rat.

The rat followed up with a glob of spit being spat at Talessa. Given the apparent frenzy onto its body, it did leave a few scratches. If the scratches overlap enough, small drops of blood would be leaking at the wound.

Back
Top Bottom