• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Well, in the meantime, I better fill up my water flasks. Going to need the water."
Katie leaves to fill up her flasks at the lake. Do your thing Burst boi.

(everytime I don't get quoted.. It aint involving me...…. I know of.... unless its someone like Diamond not quoting me cuz he rarely quotes......… moving on)

|He slips into the pond/river/lake...... slowly getting a bit washed...…. basically dying...….|

(everytime I don't get quoted.. It aint involving me...…. I know of.... unless its someone like Diamond not quoting me cuz he rarely quotes......… moving on)

|He slips into the pond/river/lake...... slowly getting a bit washed...…. basically dying...….|
"Well, in the meantime, I better fill up my water flasks. Going to need the water."
Katie leaves to fill up her flasks at the lake. Do your thing Burst boi.
(Well, I didn't quote you, but I did talk about you.)

[The soul then vanishes in the darkness...]

Seems like any sound just makes it writhe more in pain. And it seems to be caused by too loud sounds.

*Looks down at the snake*
"...Is this Yuuki's Serviper? Should probably go ask her about that."
*Puts down a healing potion for the snake, then heads off*

Murphmario said:
*Looks down at the snake*
"...Is this Yuuki's Serviper? Should probably go ask her about that."
*Puts down a healing potion for the snake, then heads off*
(First Aid is not the Doctor Skill.
In other words, restoring HP will not always restore crippled limbs.)

Back
Top Bottom