• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fool me ,Wither, no need to worry, i was wirking and i hit myself and screamed, and accidentally waking up them
*you can se that ,at least in part, he wanted to awake someone, but it didnt went as expected
[doublepost=1544655364,1544655348][/doublepost]Working*

"Alright, well make sure to be more careful, alright? Anyways, I'm going in the smithery to make some equipment. Anyone got any requests? Can't promise I can make them, but I'll try."

18dc286e0be333e23b3810df1669f7bb.jpg

how my characther looks like in my mind, sorry for posting this so late, but i couldn't find apropiate picture
its a man by the way, just saying

Lavin just seems to be wondering what she could do, because she doesn't want to have to do that again.

(HA, i am laughing hard at you reaction ahaha, ah well)
Lavin, tell me, waht were you deaming of, you look troubled
*he seems to both fear and know the answer
[doublepost=1544656001,1544655982][/doublepost]oh god, the typos

(Since you guys are doing it, I'll explain it too; My character looks almost exactly as my profile picture, but with black shoes, and a green scarf. So original, right?)

"Alright, I'll be back in a bit."

[Wither goes off to make some equipment. Not much I can explain or elaborate in without it beingfilled, so.....yeah.]

Lavin looks like she just doesn't want to answer .
"Don't remember."
She's not a great liar.

You are lying, but i dont blame you, it must be horrible, you were . . . moving and your face was like you were watching something dreadful, just tell me, you will feel better after, also, if it has something to see with the main plot, it is important
*HA, that stumbed upon my mind and just coulnt resist it XD
*what's a 4th wall?
*who is a 4th wall?
*and most important
*can it be eaten?

(btw i am lurking around, anyways, i am running out of ideas, just going to wait someone ring the bell i left or the situation requires me)
(btw if you play that bell you will make me go to the place)

Back
Top Bottom