• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(Not like there are much who are active in Credo anyways.)
"Then go and keep trying. Not everyone knows rocket science. Though they might as well."

((Could I just use Murph's magic mirror to get back?))
((Also, seriously, when will everyone get back to this?))

"That's... not very helpful. Thanks anyways, I guess."
*Walks off, and continues to look around*

(If it was GPS, then where the hell is the global part? I don't recall anyone making a fallout global edition where you can explore all of the world in fallout.)

(Murph doesn't have a PIP-Boy, and in accordance with the PIP boy, the PIP-boy also does the map thing for Mothership Zeta, which as a side note appeared in this RP, which means it's not GPS, since it's definitely out of the global area range, since not on earth, but more of a scan everything in a mile radius then record it like a motion detector thing. Probably.)

(And I'm the guy who overcompensates everything with lore and logic. Then totally breaks it with other lore from other worlds. Or maybe the Outer Worlds, who knows.)

You find a facility with large storage rooms filled with cybernetic brains. Even brains that are being grown from a single extracted cell because if we can grow a single child from a single cell, how about just grow organs and brains from a single cell and all that.

You find a facility with large storage rooms filled with cybernetic brains. Even brains that are being grown from a single extracted cell because if we can grow a single child from a single cell, how about just grow organs and brains from a single cell and all that.
(Next thing you know, we'll end up with someone like Deadman)

Back
Top Bottom