• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(The name of the tower being Directors' Complex should be enough to say yes or no.)
There are a few databases here, most of them fried.

*Having the feeling that this isn't the place where I'm supposed to be, I head down to the first floor, where I persumably head out of the building. Opening the elevator door as well, of course*

You are already in the EPA complex, as that is the EPA proper. By going back through the southern tunnel, oh god, I'm going to have to drag Burst back, aren't I? You have already entered the EPA.

South is where you came from, west is the village and all the facilities I have mention before concerning the whereabouts of the village, north seems to have lots of tubes going in and out of those facilities, and east is more facilities with gardens.

In accordance of save file 'now now now NOW', it's 1046 military time format, meaning it's still day and majority of the actual scientists aren't there, though the robots from last time are still there.

*Decides to approach one of the robots to ask a question*

((And still wondering when this will become more active again.))

Last edited:
"Well, I'm new around here... think I might need some help finding someone who does those kinds of things."

((Edit: TBH I still want more posts from people besides just us two at the moment.))

Last edited:
(Poof, have a post. Could someone tell me where everyone is? (I mean everyone in the main universe since obviously my characters cannot universe travel.))

Back
Top Bottom