Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AlphaEspeon said:
((Who knows, maybe this’ll come back eventually. I don’t spend as much time on here as I used to.))
(Perhaps.
Esther said:
(I'm gonna have to stop you right there. I am going through a crap ton of stuff rn, and roleplaying in general is how I try to cheer myself up. OF COURSE I'M SAD THAT THIS ONE IS DEAD!)
Oh of course the editting. But I said same sorrow. I'm not saying you aren't sad, just saying that you haven't gotten used to the RP like us. We had two years worth of time to learn, or more accurately build, the history of CA. To know its characters, and the world itself. To interact with everything, and to make something. You just had a few months.
Esther said:
(Besides, drawing the character was a serious pain as I am terrible at drawing people and my main drawing skill is birds. Basically, that was a waste of my time I guess.)
I mean, you can reuse characters in other RPs. I'm sorry that you feel frustrated at feeling that your efforts have been wasted, but that's just life. It can kick at you, and worse, but you have an entire internet filled with RPs and other content out there. There are greener pastures.)

(I do not see the relevance in stating that. I said you can reuse characters. Reusing characters do not depend on if they are main or other. You can still reuse them.)

(I literally have no rps where I can move Foxen to, and I can't move him to my own rp world, where he'd be a supporting character, which isn't fitting for him.)

(You can bench him, like put him in wait.
If you can't do that, well, I'll have to tell you there is nothing else to do about that from me, and the rest concerning Foxen will be up to you, since he is your character, not mine.)

(I could make a temporary Minecraft skin to put in my creative world, to remind myself "HEY IDIOT, FOXEN EXISTS!", but that can't be done rn as my laptop is away to get fixed. So try to remind me in about a week, that would at least help a bit.
Edit: I made a list of my characters and their current activity on my phone. There.)

Last edited:
(You literally have no idea what walkers are besides the name. Plus, my IP, and the rules says you can't really become a walker, so no.)

(I'm not even going to tell you. Reason, stop trying to get into my stuff as if it was yours. If we didn't have these claims, I wonder how much insanity would happen because of not having claims as 'the bomb collars on your necks'.)

H the forbidden letter fruit spawned by the ancient gods we must quest to acquire the forbidden H and learn its secrets this is le first clue

Attachments

• 66A317D0-22CB-42F7-AA0E-896F083BF885.jpeg
    66A317D0-22CB-42F7-AA0E-896F083BF885.jpeg
    26.6 KB · Views: 70
((Yeah, not sure what this has to do with CA.))

Edit: ((Also, that's a 10 Coin from Super Mario Maker 2. Not sure what that has to do with H.))

Edit 2: ((Are you just bored or something?))

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom