• NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Screenshot 2020-10-21 121000.png
"Anyhow, if you're looking for a mechanic or hacked turrets, just talk to me"

"It would be appreciated, if you could." The man, 'Zine', walked back to the ruins. "There is history in these ruins, written down. Would you like to hear the tale?"

"Documented by Vesuvans, this base was originally a cabin. It was one fateful day when the leader of Vesuva met a girl, a dragon, a hedgehog, and well, quite unbelievably, a lot of beings at once in one day." The man began tinkering, reconnecting parts.

"He was exiled however, but retained surveillance on the area. The people who were most notable were referred to as 'Alpha', 'Beta', 'Murph', 'Bubby', and there are actually quite a few more. This place lasted for a long time and expanded it, until an airstrike was commenced on it. Novaya destroyed it, and the surrounding areas."

"Novaya viewed it as a threat, of course. The people who were here had to leave. Now... Over a decade has passed since then. Vesuva originally marked the area as taboo when they came. The leader at the time did not want to let travelers to enter here."

"Well, guess I'm not the best person to arrive here then. Plenty of people don't like me getting into places I shouldn't get into"

"Alpha was noted to be a child of great aptitude for a variety of subjects. Beta was an engineer, if I remember correctly, skilled with it too. Murph was a traveler, I was told to bring him back from a place far from here some time ago. Bubby was known for an almost signature ability of using shadowfire. There are others, but those are the most notable."

"That's interesting. I'd like to meet that Beta person, but considering what you told me earlier, I doubt I'd be able to find them"

Back
Top Bottom