• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(You gonna be doing anything with mountain boi/gal, mr. Gan? because, Novaya blew up way too much of the area surrounding the base to say the mountains are that close.)

*They start tracking the source of the beacon that had been sent days ago. He'd been too busy and couldn't be bothered to until now anyways, and so he heads off towards the base*

(You know, it was deactivated for a long time, and hasn't been active. When you turn off a beacon, you can't really find the source that easily again without having an active beacon to keep communicating with the sensoring device.)

(I don't really care, he's going off of approximation and having an interceptor gunship flying around isn't a very covert way to do things, nor is it a way of saying you have peaceful or neutral intentions)

(I'm going off of "Picked up a faint signal and recorded it, then tried to look back when he got the chance and only has a vague area to go off of")

(Plus, :red: the runway, Novaya blew up the entire area around the base in a km radius, and you say the runway is a two minute walk? :red: that inconsistency.)

(Okay, he won't see that for a while. He has a lot of travel to do and a giant clearing is something he wouldn't see without getting up high)
(Also I want to avoid the whole intrusion intro that I did often)

(Alright fine, but then describe cardinal direction in relation to the base then. As south of the base, north, etc. Cuz, you know, there are areas already made in this RP.)

(It's just a role play dude. It doesn't have to be a 1:1 exact replica of the original. Yes, keeping things the way they are is nice but that doesn't mean we have to make such a big deal over it.)

Back
Top Bottom