• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

IC Role Play - Calamity Adventure

Should I bring in the Chicken Nugget Wand

• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Animus Viral

Skeletron Prime
"Originally, it was used as a relaxation area, as well as a point to venture to certain areas. However, while that ship is here, it isn't exactly relaxing."

Animus Viral

Skeletron Prime
"Yes, although I am not exactly trusting of the people on the ship to respect boundaries and not enter, considering where they are now. Any other questions?"

Animus Viral

Skeletron Prime
"Very well. I would like to ask if you were to refer to me as Nil, as in nothing. I found that people do not enjoy the pseudonym of Zine, so I'd like to change it for the convenience of everyone else."

Top Bottom