• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
*Shrugs. As it turns out, it is made of some sort of organic metal stuff with a gigantic crystal lens. A large plate has been partially ripped off and reattached with a trigger on it. Wires extend from the trigger presumably to whatever its brain is or the mechanism that would make it fire*

(Both Storm Weaver and DoG got their armor from Yharim, they did not receive it naturally, nor did they grow it. Having another part of DoG's species with armor is already lore breaking.)

"One such participant of the base while I was there was identified as that. Specifically the plant named Alias. It's hard to forget that plant when you see the aftermath reports concerning the scourge that was the Observers."

"How about you meet a person with hundreds of eyes, a rocket and artillery psychopath, a person with a mouth that splits into thousands of pieces of flesh, a blind but all seeing warrior, and a boss with two children made from the boss themselves and restored an entire branch of a company only to turn it to their own to realize the salvation of monstrosities to humanity."

"Haven't heard of that one, but good point. I'd like to meet some of those people some day given they don't try to kill me"

"Huh. Yeah, I met a guy named Red before that tried to impale me on his spear, then tried to talk to me, so I could understand those kinds of people. At least his sister Cobalt was there to keep him from going on another one of his psychopathic killing sprees"

Back
Top Bottom