• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Not sure why you are wearing it indoors then, thought you were following along her thing. Moslandiai has a tendency not to show herself, so I understand that, to some extent, but people don't exactly wear cloaks indoors. Gets all stuffy and constricting."

"Alright then. Sorry, I'm kinda foreign around here and don't know how people dress and all that"
*He takes off the cloak. He looks human for the most part excluding the ears and tail. He's wearing a jacket that's the same color as his cloak with goggles, a gold colored scarf, and dark grey pants with a pair of combat boots. A katana is also at his side and has a large battery-like component near the handle that's also attached to the blade*

"People wear cloaks to prevent the Plague from the Plagued Wastelands from infecting them. Keep away from physical contact. The Plague isn't airborne, for the most part, so it's to prevent against that. You can thank the Shadows for their fashion taste and rules. Still, they are the ones running this city to the habitable side of things, so I guess I can't complain about that."

"I'm guessing you heard that it's a bioweapon then? You know who released that? Well, it was around the era of the Jungle Tyrant. A researcher unwittingly unleashed it into the jungle especially onto the bugs, so, now, Plague. There have been strains of the Plague ever since. One such Plague was a very advanced version of the first. It creates very powerful monsters instead of infecting that constantly attack anything that's not it. The way it was made was that the blood of an old god mixed with the substance, and so, the spores become more toxic. Fortunately, it's extinct now. If you think I'm kidding about the old god thing, well, I wouldn't say old god to be honest, but it's the closest term for such an organism right now."

"It's fine, I've fought two of them. One destroyed Earth and the other was giant worm entity living in an abandoned mine"

"Eh, whatever I can even consider to be sorta goddy or whatever. I mean, both were technically super ancient aliens, but they kinda fell into the eldritch category"

"I have the remnant of one"
*He pulls out the enormous head of a creature from some sort of dimensional pocket and shows it to her. It looks like it may have been a relative of the DoG and it has been jury rigged as a weapon*

(Aight)
BT stand by and eventually Jack arrives, without Roxy.
BT: "Where is Roxy?"

Jack: "She was busy."
*Donovan comes down the ramp of the ship, behind him is another person, slightly taller, just as young, with black hair, a bit shorter than Donovan's hair.*
*Commander Tate also comes down the ramp.*
"Donovan and his Erze-mate Jet will be here. Officially, they are uncover operatives. However they do not have a real mission, and after Donovan's incident at the Atomizer, he needs to lay low anyway and Jet would never forgive me if I held him back. Their only requirement is to make daily contact with command. For future reference, We will provide assistance if it is required."
*Before BT or Jack can ask a question, the ramp is already rising back seamlessly into the ships hull.*

Donovan: "They are going to wait until we move away before they take of."
BT: "I will remain here."
Donovan: "I don't know how strong you think you are, but i'm pretty sure those engines are stronger."
BT: "Point taken."
*The group of people move to the taxiway that is adjacent to the runway. The ship then takes off, quickly leaving the atmosphere*
*The group then returns to base and Donovan shows Jet around the area.*

*BT and Jack head into and chill in the garage*
(Just so you guys know, Jet has the same equipment as Donovan)

*The garage is relatively cleaned up now and much more organized than before. Roxy is sleeping in that bed she made*
"The giant alien head? I got it when I killed the worm entity, tore its head off, and rigged it up for use as a weapon"

Back
Top Bottom