• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"It's more of a correlation than anything. People got their hands on japanese legends or literature and find out foxes can be cursed, then look at the Corruption only to think cursed fire equals cursed fox, and after a bit, there's where the term 'foxfire' comes from around here. And yes, I know about the browser, it's just people been having cultural diffusion for a bit, plus, foxes aren't exactly native to this area. That cultural merging might have happened when Lavian Codspeace was seeking the aid of communist countries, but could have happened before that, I don't know when the term originated, but I got a good idea of how."

The epitaph reads, "Though the time before time has ended, its relics still slumber waiting."

"Time before time... Hmm, where have I heard that before? Perhaps it's talking about before Codspeace was separated into Lavian and Yawgmoth? Hit or miss there though, I can't exactly confirm it or not. It could be talking about the time where a sandwich gets burned before a microwave finishes for all I know."

"It is probably a stimulant. Although I'm not sure. I don't think it was a poison, since if it was, the amount would have killed her at this point."

"I guess so."

???
"Thee linger, waiting, wondering. As if thou shall obtain such a reward from us."
"I sense a load of bull:red: there."
"Indeed, thee cannot stop thou or I as we are guardians between life and death. Thou that stand between holy and sin."
"I kinda just wanna :red: with them. It's been a long time since we could actually do that, hee-hee! Even since that one gray dude and her, not much happens anymore."
"Thou propose a trial?"
"Sure! A :red:ing impossible trial maybe. I just wanna have some fun again. :red:, I hate rest."

"I was just curious, that's all. I know it's dumb to put so much effort into seeing a grave, but it's still somewhat fascinating"

"Alright? If that's what gets you ticking, uh... Well, who am I to judge?"

oooooooOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooo something spooky woods now, idk

It begins to rain, because we haven't had much rain... Like almost at all throughout the RP besides a few times.

Back
Top Bottom