• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"To sum it up, he used to work as a bounty hunter. He was a relatively optimistic guy during that time, starting a family and saving up so he could go to Earth. He eventually realized he was unable to pay with only the bounties on hand and joined Shellguard, as they had better pay. He'd have to leave his family behind, and he was left somewhat worried. He was expecting a kid as his wife was pregnant. The next thing he knew, there was an explosion as he was leaving on the ship to Shellguard HQ. He had to be restrained by medical staff after realizing his wife and would be child were gone. When he finally did go to earth, he thought it was beautiful. From his diary, it said that he found the ocean so beautiful, and that he wished his family was there to see it. It left him bitter and angry. And then, Earth would end. It all blew up, nothing left of it. That was the last straw and it pushed him over the edge"

"...Who says there isn't good money to be made from all that sighing and moping?" Aerean mutters, joking to himself. "Hmm, not exactly what I'd expect, but for the location of someone's grave... Fine." Leaving the file he held before, he gets up and goes to the closet. After a bit, he comes out of the closet with another file, flipping through it. "Alright, she's at... 'The Observatory', an area of the woods, dominated by, you guessed it, a tower with a large telescope that's an observatory. It's also populated by wolves and distressingly mobile fungus as a small note. Ever since Novaya chose the Nuclear Option, there have been cases such as that mess."

"Northeast of this office. It's the woods you will come across, one way or another. I'll leave the search for the tombstone up to you. It's not documented which would be it, but you'll be able to find the graves near the actual tower."
"And don't forget me. It's my job to document things like these. Plus, I don't exactly want something more shady added onto the pile of shady events. Consider it supervision."

*I've been at the base this entire time, helping maintain it and fixing up anything that didn't match up well with the old base.*
((Sorry for the lack of replies on my end, I've gotten pretty occupied doing other things.))

"I've just been helping to maintain the base some. Y'know, stocking up on stuff and whatnot. After all I went though, I don't really feel like going out and exploring at the moment."

Back
Top Bottom