• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
*He just slogs through it and does what someone would do if they were being sucked into mud or quicksand (basically wiggle your leg a little bit, pull it out, move, rinse and repeat)*

The mud lets loose a great belch of gas and tries its hardest to draw you in. You break free of it, however, since it's not exactly that deep.
"Well, did Novaya scramble the earth that much since then?"

"Hee-hee." An audible voice says in the distance. It's not exactly there yet but it can be heard.

"INTRUDERS, SOUND THE ALARM! Isn't that the line?"
A gold smiling mask appears, floating, bobbing up and down as if it was laughing. It was of course the gold mask of Comedy.
"Thou hasth disturbed peace of death. So life will be disturbed as well."
A silver frowning mask, Tragedy, appears, floating similarly to Comedy, but more still.
"What are you talking about?"
"You disturbed a grave, didn't you?"
"No."
"...Well, :red:. Well, :red: you, :red:, you're getting this anyways! Me and Tragedy got something prepared for this situation, and it was such a pain to do, but hey, let's :red: with three people instead of none at all! It'd be a :red:ing waste otherwise, and I'd be dying of boredom."

"Maybe I am. Either way, I'm :red:ing with you now, so does it matter? Hee-hee! Tragedy would be doing all the talking back then, but :red: that, time for Comedy to be star of the :red:ing :red: show!"

"Ain't I proud of it, ma? Well, I was so :red:ing bored that I just needed this type of pick-me-up!"
"...Th-"
"Shut the :red: up and your shakespearean :red:, nerd. Now, harken :red:es. Hee-ha-ha-ha! Listen up all of you, I have a :red:ing plan, a game, and if you win, you live, if you lose, you :red:ing die. That simple enough, nerds?"

"Tch. Not like we have much of a choice."
"Catch on quick, do ya? Well, we have a nice little piece of :red: for all yall, so don't be fighting over the last piece, hee-hee! So, the :red:ing mud, I had to do this :red:ing raindance so :red: became liquid. Now, soon, little large platform will rise through all that dirt, and then you three will :red:ing die at the very end. But if you win, you live. Very fun game, right?"

Something is moving in the mud, it's lifting you up from the mud, and of course, it's the platform.

"Well, no cages, but we :red:ing kill ya if you try to escape!"

"Fine. But who is this third contestant? And why would you want to kill us? If you left us alive, wouldn't you have more chances to entertain yourself? If you'll even :red:ing listen that is"

"Simple, I'm :red:ing bored. Besides, there's other ways I could entertain myself, it's just I get bored again. Plus one small complication, I have to kill people. Hee-hee! I just HAVE to!"
"Doesn't seem we can change his mind. Psychopaths can't change their minds easily anyways."
"So, for your contestant... It's..."
"All of us!"
Both Tragedy and Comedy do fusion dance stuff and now there's an armored person wearing a distorted mask that's shifting between both of Comedy and Tragedy.
"Hee-hee! Katana vs katana for you, bullets vs bullets against you!" Comedy says, bringing out a katana and submachine gun in accordance with Rin and Promise's weapons.
"This is going to be fun."

Promise pulls out her rifle. "Yeah. Get ready. I have a feeling that they're not all bark."

Comedy is active.
They fire a barrage of bullets at them. "Let's start off with some bullet hell!"

Back
Top Bottom