• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
((well actually, both Nosako AND Program are Omnisexual, so like...))
((I don't think that counts as LGBT))

"Gah!"
*Puts up my shield to block the spray*
"That's better."

*Kirby is watching, wondering what is going on*
The voice keeps ringing in your head 'Just how else is my body expelling mana? Fire? Water? Fricken rage? Why don't I know!?'

The voice continues asking question for some time, as if it does not know you are listening.

It sounds like Bori!
Suddenly, the direction of the flow changes to spray Murph from the same place. A voice rings through his head 'AH, WHAT AM I TRYING TO CONTROL!? WHAT IS MY BODY DOING THAT IS CONTROLLING THE ENVIRONMENT!?'

It sounds like my voice, but distant.
((Alpha, you can't hear it.))

You notice that when the water touches your shield, it turns back to normal as if the went back into the ocean. The voice continues asking questions, as if not hearing you. However, one question stands out.

'Am I spraying Murph?'

That's oddly specific.

((I don't think that counts as LGBT))

The voice keeps ringing in your head 'Just how else is my body expelling mana? Fire? Water? Fricken rage? Why don't I know!?'

The voice continues asking question for some time, as if it does not know you are listening.

((Alpha, you can't hear it.))
((it does if you only believe in 2 genders. which they do only believe in. but they still count as omnisexual to those that believe in more than 2 because of.... well, its complicated. and not suited for this website. for multiple reasons. the furry stereotype is one of those reasons.))
".... ok." I walk over to Program's bed
"come on please wake up"

"If you can read my mind, then yes! Stop it!"
'Huh? Did that come from outside?'

I don't seem to be reading your thoughts or hearing what you're saying perfectly, but rather doing something on accident. You're truly compelled to go and check on me now.

((it does if you only believe in 2 genders. which they do only believe in. but they still count as omnisexual to those that believe in more than 2 because of.... well, its complicated. and not suited for this website. for multiple reasons. the furry stereotype is one of those reasons.))
".... ok." I walk over to Program's bed
"come on please wake up"
((Ah well, good enough.))

I simply hover in place.

You feel a rush of some kind of energy as you enter. It gets more intense as you come closer to a certain table.

You hear something like rustling coming from under a table. It's the same one that causes the energy rushing through you to intensify when you get close.

I walk out from under the table. The palms of my hands, my forehead, and my chest are all glowing, emitting some sort of blue glitter.

"Yes and no."

Back
Top Bottom