Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"yeah."

I think for a moment before deciding to explain.

"You see, I can't have too much mana at once. My body is kind of like a fountain without a drain- if you don't manage the liquid inside and use it constantly, it'll begin to overflow. In this case, the 'liquid' is mana. And it's beginning to overflow, now of all the times for it to happen. Now my body is trying to expel as much mana as possible at once."

"You mean when I turned into a... Sea monster?"

I cock my head.

"This has nothing to do with that. It's just I have too much mana. I rushed out of the water because mana+water=a repeat of what happened at the Lake.."

"Yeah, good thing you got out of there. If you want, I could maybe try and teach you a bit. I'm not very good, but at least I've learnt how to keep all my mana from leaking out."

"That's not the problem. You were born into a world of magic. I was born into a world of creativity. My body isn't designed to hold mana, but I can't just make it go away. Just like the form of a Sackperson goes with the Imagisphere, Mana goes with Terraria."

"That makes sense too. Anyways, I'm going to change. Not going the entire day with wet clothes."
*Heads to the changing room. That exists now because why not*

"You know what, now's a good time to try and practice a spell to stop this mana overflowing."

I try casting sparks, and end up casting 97 fireballs.

"Okay, maybe not fire. I don't know how to control it when my body goes 'yeet' and multiplies my fire a hundredfold."

I then try life magic, and end up entangling my legs in vines.

"Gosh darn it, I hate trying to control my mana output... Well, actually, this could work."

I try making the vines lift me into the air. It doesn't work, but I get very close.

Thartler just barely floats, mostly because of being careful not to worsen her state. However, she was considering a name change, after all. She just didn't know, into what. - *Sure, I could give a name myself, ant it'd be Talessa. But would it ever be accepted? Maybe Verdana? Nah, I'll wait till everyone is there, so I won't make so much confusion. Thartler surely is still my name until then, but it feels weird now, that I was knocked out of the cycle of thinking.*

((Well, technically Transgender only applies to characters who agreed to change their gender, obliously. Involuntarilly-turned-into-other-gender characters could be Baleful Gendershifted instead, since it feels a lot better. Plus it's an neutral term to anyone and anything. Yeah, tolerancy...))

(Okay, I woke up this morning, found out that most of the stuff in my room was gone (Due to the fact that my family is moving to a new house.) and found out that the wifi was gone aswell. So I had to wait several hours for my parents to come back and fix the wifi, played a bit of STT, and found out how to fix the wifi myself.)

Then, even more sudden explosions appear!

Except this time, the two beings are more visible!

Thartler still seems to be weakly hovering. The scars, albeit being really big, only had her weakened a lot. No other side-effects were visible, except for the weak points getting exposed.

Back
Top Bottom