• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thartler tries really to dodge the shards, but can't do it. She also get mildly hurt by them, but she felt also shivering. A bad kind of shivering. - *Unngh, this is not good.* - She then catches more of the ice shards, somehow with the telekinesis, flinging them back. By them, I mean five, more she couldn't keep due to high velocity.

I melt the ice coming at me because fire attacks. I continue my fire attacks.

The lights coming from my chakras begin to dim and the amount of mana pouring from them lessens. I try to dispel the vines or at least get untangled from them, and they dissapear. I walk out the back door because that's a thing now and I'm not going out the front door because water+mana.

Cryogen has had enough!

Cryogen summons Aurora Spirits!
Cryogen summons Cryocores!
The nearby ground freezes!
It begins to snow!
A snowstorm arrives!
Ice shards are falling from the sky!
Cryogen is derping out!

I cast an energy umbrella (basically a partial Bubble Shield) over myself and attack the Aurora Spirirts, melting as much snow as I can.

"Maybe when I dispel all this excess mana. But for now, I'm not going near the kitchen."

I watch from in the windo-

I get up next to Dart.

"Hey chum."

"..."

I don't respond.

Def continues focusing on dodging, a few shards hit him, but he just keeps going. Juniper fires a few more shots at Cryogen.

Thartler was still shivering, but it was beginning to get worse. Like it's taking toll on her... stamina. Her hovering got irregular, almost as if getting knocked out of the track.

While shivering, he finds yet another outdated and not used monitor. She then threw it on the one of the cores, somehow.

"I've been kind of curious. What material are you made out of? O-or is that too personal a question?"

I seem quite nervous to be talking to a vulgar hothead like Dart.

"I honestly have no d*** idea."

I don't seem to care whether it's a personal question simply because I don't know the answer.

"I've been kind of curious. What material are you made out of? O-or is that too personal a question?"

I seem quite nervous to be talking to a vulgar hothead like Dart.

"I honestly have no d*** idea."

I don't seem to care whether it's a personal question simply because I don't know the answer.
"hey so if we're asking personal questions, i must ask: what was your universe like?"
((taking control of dart just this once))
"...your avali, right?"
"yea, thats the species i belong t-"
"and avali would kill for some good beats, right?"
"most, yea. some hate music. im not one of them, though. despite my... *ahem* other differences from the average avali."
"yea, you would :red:ing love it there, then."
"why?"

The reason why Thartler-Latias was shivering, was due to her actually starting to freeze. As she got a bit scared, more and more of the energy escaped, materializing and flung at the main one, in form of balls. (Alas Cryogen is getting hit)

Last edited:
((Are you sure you want to drink ocean water?))
Def continued his dodging, taking more hits like they were nothing. Juniper fired of a couple more shots.

A giant crack forms in the middle of Cryogen!

Frostburn flames erupt from it!

Now, all that's needed is someone to shoot something in it to blow it up!

Thartler, barely finishes the business, by throwing the last icicle, embedded on her tail, at the middle of the crystal. Then, she freezes and falls to the ground, unable to fight for now, or even to say anything..

Back
Top Bottom