• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I look myself over anxiously. The feeling subsides. I sigh, relieved.

"Is it normal to feel like you have more then two arms when thinking about a Halloween spell book, Alpha, or is that just me?"

"Some idiot planted Poison Ivy in the Waterleaf Planters, and I decided to pull them out."
*Scratches my hand*
"Looking back, that probably wasn't a good idea. But hey, I got the Blinkroot!"
*Puts down the bag*

I summon a small red purse-like bag, and get out some itch cream.

"Here."

I hand it to you, taking the Blinkroot as well. I then walk away.

"I prefer to do spells in my room, because Crimson magic and all, so uh..."

I proceed to go
to my room.

It gives you kind of a tingling feeling. I walk back in, fully back to normal.

"Also, if anything I've touched gives you a tingling feeling, it's because there's almost always tiny amounts of electricity in my hands from using a broken but functional device. Cough cough, my iPad."

"OH no you jinxed it now you're turning into a Chaos Elemental"

"Anyway, have you seen Friend or Bori? I think one of them might have blown up a bottle of Growth Spurt potion all over the Alchemy Machine."

Then suddenly I fly in from the sky, yelling

" image.jpeg"

Meanwhile, at the secret base...

I am drinking coffee, still in my vine elemental form.

"Anyways, got any way to stop this from getting worse and/or getting rid of it before I turn into a power-hungry Dryad who wants to rule Terraria?"

((Imagine that in the most casual, carefree way possible for extra lols))

"Getting rid of it? Why get rid of it? You're so beautiful!"

"It's the only way to permanently stop it. Plus, I find it nicer being a pint sized plushie who packs a huge punch."

"But, Bori.."

I kiss Bori.

The kiss startles and surprises me. Mana starts rushing through my body, causing the coating of vines to grow thicker and stronger.

"Ohh man, oh man, oh man, why did you do that?"

"I love you Bori... Plus, I've an idea that involves making what just happened,well, happen."

"Oh no. I'm calling it; this is gonna be a very bad idea."

Back at main base...

"Dealing with a magic vine infestation problem? You don't mean she's losing control of her vine magic, do you?"

I seem worried.

"Yeah. Pretty much. I'm just hoping she'll get over it. But if not..."
*Points in the direction of the building Bori and Friend are in*
"That might be a good place to start. Don't tell Bori or Friend I told you where they are."

"Uh, you know whether or not it wears off, this is kind of a phase. The most recently learned magic becomes uncontrollable, lots of various things cause huge overloads of mana that go straight into said magic, and there may be a slight chance of becoming a giant elemental, right? Also, the two worst of the causes of those mana overloads I just mentioned are drinking caffeine and getting kissed. They cause so much mana, that others can feel..."

Suddenly, a wave of mana goes over everyone. You can feel it.

"...a wave of mana. Wait a minute, that's twice as strong as what I was describing!"

((The secret place Bori and Friend share is quite some distance, so a wave of mana wouldn't hit instantly.))

"Hopefully that didn't do anything to me. Anyways, I'm gonna go check on them."
*Starts running in the direction of the secret place*

It seems to go as usual.

"You know others can feel when that happens, right!?"

"I do. Let's just hope nobody interferes. That way, we'll be able to defeat those two sea monsters I read about together without anyone noticing."

"Wait, we're going on an adventure!?"

My vine form grows a little larger from the excitement.

I go silent.

I whisper, "Bori! I thought you brainwashed Murph!"

I whisper back, "I can't keep that going too long, okay?"

I pick up Bori's coffee.

I whisper, "let's leave before he comes in here!"

I nod, opening a hidden door. We both exit through it and I shut it behind me. You hear it open and shut, obviously.

You notice various trails of leaves, some of which are trampled flat, seemingly by someone wearing tennis shoes.

Back
Top Bottom