• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Just... look, I don't care about your thing at the moment. What I do care about is making sure your magic doesn't go all haywire. So it might be a good idea to try and give it a rest for a while."

*Meanwhile, Kirby is checking to see if Mirra is alright*

"That's what I'm worried about, but Girlfriend keeps insisting I'll be fine because I did the exact same thing with fire, the Eye of Chuthulu, and Skeletron the first time I ever came to Terraria."

"And nothing went so terribly wrong that her magic went haywire! And it won't this time around! Take my word for it."

I sigh.

"I've a gut feeling you're gonna jinx it."

"Come on Bori, let's just take you home. We should deal with this problem before trying to fight anything dangerous."
*Mirrors me and Bori back to the base, leaving Friend alone*

Your mirror gets frozen before you can teleport, cancelling the teleport out.

"It's her choice whether she wants to go home."

"I.."

I smile. You can feel a slight energy emanating from me. My burning desire to go do something exiting takes control...

"I'm going with Friend."

"I knew you'd come to trust yourself, Bori. What are we waiting for!"

(("Compassion is a rarity in the fevered pitch of battle." "Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer."))

"I mean, it's probably not the best idea I've ever had, but Friend just might be right. I took on darkness in fire, I can take on water in life!"

"Alright. But if you feel like the power is becoming uncontrollable, you should probably stop and take a break."
*Magic Mirrors back to the base to tell Bubby the news*

"Well you said it yourself Girlfriend. What are we waiting for?"

Me and Friend start running down the trail.

"Last one there is a rotten Triberry!"

((The pun or the relationship itself?))

(When planning an attack towards a group of enemies, one must make a good strategy. But you may ask, what exactly is a strategy? A strategy is what you would call a bunch of ideas that are cobbled together in a way that would cause a better chance of winning when used. So, if that is a strategy, what exactly would a GOOD strategy be? A good strategy would a bunch of ideas that would allow a large improvement in the battle. For example, if one were to attack a group of enemies that are all varied in their own way, the first one of the group of people to attack would be the one that causes the most damage and overall negative effects if kept alive for more longer than the rest.)
[doublepost=1555162366,1555162328][/doublepost]

"Last one there is a rotten Triberry!"

(Whadat?)

(When planning an attack towards a group of enemies, one must make a good strategy. But you may ask, what exactly is a strategy? A strategy is what you would call a bunch of ideas that are cobbled together in a way that would cause a better chance of winning when used. So, if that is a strategy, what exactly would a GOOD strategy be? A good strategy would a bunch of ideas that would allow a large improvement in the battle. For example, if one were to attack a group of enemies that are all varied in their own way, the first one of the group of people to attack would be the one that causes the most damage and overall negative effects if kept alive for more longer than the rest.)
[doublepost=1555162366,1555162328][/doublepost]

(Whadat?)
((I'll go with the pun. Anyway, a Triberry is a strawberry. They're named differently in the just shapes and beats universe.))

I laugh.

"Oh, you're on!"

"Well, that's your problem. You know more about this than I do, and besides, I still need to put all the stuff in the Med Bay."
*Goes to my room*
"Also I want to take a break. That too."

Back
Top Bottom