• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
<<They won't respond. Instead, they shoot the same gun at Kirby and Juniper as the one used to put Mirra asleep for some time.>>

___

Halt was already there, though. And now he was seeing the figures going. - Uh, I don't know if they'll going to be happy if... whatever the thing is, it seems to spread from me!?

"Alright... if THAT'S how you wanna play..."
*Starts grapple-releasing to gain boosts of speed. Combined with Lightning Boots, it's allowing me to catch up to Alpha*

"*Hey!? Why-*"
*Kirby gains the sleep ability, collasping in his cage with a sleeping hat suddenly appearing on his head*

*speeds up* Nope, you aren't going to catch up to me that way! *drinks a super swiftness potion and her speed triples* See ya later, sucker! *is now moving really fast but isn't watching where she is going and runs headfirst into a tree. Murph hears a not-so-pleasant noise* OWW MY ARM! *is clutching her arm*

*Gives Alpha a Greater Healing Potion to take care of at least some of the wounds*
"Hold on. I'm gonna take you back to the base to fix that."
*Magic Mirrors us both back to the base*

*most of the cuts are healed, but her arm isn't. She groans in pain* Murph, can you please hurry? I can't take this pain much longer!

Halt after short while, after he caught a breath, began running to the fight, too. - Man, I shouldn't run that much, it's not working that way... but why did I run consistently? Normally I'd get tired after 100 metres! I bet something is not right... - He didn't know the mechanics of Terraria were used for him... still, he was pretty tired.

"Okay, if that's what you want..."
*Does what Alpha suggested and puts a cast on her arm*
"You know, you're gonna have to teach me how to use magic sometime. The best I can do is emit a spark from my finger that doesn't even numb anything. And said trick uses up all my mana."

<<Novaya Russia, 2120 in an AU...

A country of the extremely high skyscrapers, self-sufficient, ruling the Eurasian and African continents by iron grip. A lot of citizens are manipulated in propaganda to be happy, but in reality the slums were really common in lesser cities.

Moscow, 2120...

The truck drove behind laser-reinforced concrete walls like the usual business, before driving through the military pathway to the laboratory... of course, first they (the captives) were stored in the steel containment units... however, before this happened, the tranquillizer timer ran out...

U...urgh, I don't feel well, how much time I was asleep? Why it's dark? Why I can't move freely? AAAACK! - (*Why I'm there in dark unit!?*)

Well, how much mana do you have? It might depend on the amount of mana you have absorbed. Also, it could be that you aren't made out to be a mage. I've seen that with some people. They can't handle using some basic magic spells. I'd be willing to teach you, but you might want to increase your mana first. I sense that your mana isn't that high. Also, maybe find some mage armor and accessories so you don't have to worry about getting tired or weak.

"Are you serious? I have 200 mana, and you call that 'not that high?' Also, I can use magic weapons, just not spells at the moment."

*Kirby wakes up after being put in the unit*
"*Where am I? And how did I get here?*"

I call that low because my mana is at least 5 times higher than that. Also, before I arrived here, I was at a much higher level than other kids my age. By much higher, I mean at an elite mage academy level. I was extremely strong. I'll explain the schooling later. You might want to increase your mana a bit. I know of an item that can increase it, but I can't seem to remember the name. I'll tell you when I remember it.

*Kirby doesn't understand what was just said, because he doesn't speak dragon*
"Poyo! Poyo!"
*He seems to be scared by something*

"Alright. For now, should we just continue towards the north shore?"

Back
Top Bottom