Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
*A bunch of coins hit UtiSlayer in the face*
"THIS IS MONEY, YOU IDIOT!"

".....Oh. Okay!"

*Does the thing with the copying and stuff, and proceeds to make similar looking coins, with the only difference being the fact that they look green, and somewhat transparent. (due to the fact that that's what the stuff UltiSlayer makes usually looks like.)*

[doublepost=1555677406,1555677353][/doublepost]
"Can it sustain itself? As in stay around without you powering it?"

"If I wanted to, I could just poof it away."

"But if I don't, then it just keeps existing."

I walk to the Cryostorage and immediately start silently fixing it while everyone is bickering.

Slimes have stopped falling from the sky.

".....Oh. Okay!"

*Does the thing with the copying and stuff, and proceeds to make similar looking coins, with the only difference being the fact that they look green, and somewhat transparent. (due to the fact that that's what the stuff UltiSlayer makes usually looks like.)*

[doublepost=1555677406,1555677353][/doublepost]

"If I wanted to, I could just poof it away."

"But if I don't, then it just keeps existing."
"I believe that's called counterfeit. LOOK, just get us some sort of resource that we can use. Like metals or something of the like. And it might break either way, just get us resources."
I walk to the Cryostorage and immediately start silently fixing it while everyone is bickering.

Slimes have stopped falling from the sky.
(The thing is, we are all looking at the fricking hole because UltiSlayer is on one side, and we are on the other
King Slime Cannot Spawn, because he already exists... in a PULSE.)

"I believe that's called counterfeit. LOOK, just get us some sort of resource that we can use. Like metals or something of the like. And it might break either way, just get us resources."

"Uh...Okay then!"

*Flies off somewhere to find metal despite the fact that he very clearly does not know what they look like.*

Back
Top Bottom