• NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ATTEMPT EXIT OF SIMULATION OF SERVER...
EXIT SUCCESSFUL

Can someone give me an explanation of the situation?
Viral somehow found a way into the server that Ghoul (hacknet 3.0) was being hosted on. after viral planted a virus, Ghoul purged himself and took control of Program. right before he was about to turn Program onto the main party, some 4th dimensional beings that totally isint just me irl stepped in and forced Ghoul out. also, theres a Ghoul proxy that is currently just sitting there, with one of its fists planted into the ground. thats a free boss kill waiting to happen

I need the full situation, location, everything.
currently everything thats happening is happening at entech's "corperate office", which is actually a fortress. Murph, and that guy with the deep red text who happens to be a vampire or something is there, and so is program.

EXIT SUCCESSFUL

Viral somehow found a way into the server that Ghoul (hacknet 3.0) was being hosted on. after viral planted a virus, Ghoul purged himself and took control of Program. right before he was about to turn Program onto the main party, some 4th dimensional beings that totally isint just me irl stepped in and forced Ghoul out. also, theres a Ghoul proxy that is currently just sitting there, with one of its fists planted into the ground. thats a free boss kill waiting to happen
Both Teridax and NEGIS (his original name was ORIGIN) got into the server via a corrupted element.
currently everything thats happening is happening at entech's "corperate office", which is actually a fortress. Murph, and that guy with the deep red text who happens to be a vampire or something is there, and so is program.
They should be out of the simulation now.

*Runs out of arrows and decides to just jump at Fresh, Night's Edge out, stabbing it in the middle of it's face*

((Same.))
the thing blows up, and it drops a bag. also
subject: the new fresh
contents: your actions have consequences...

*Noise comes from my phone, and I read the email, before replying to it with the following:*
subject: re: the new fresh
contents: Shut up SammyClassicSonicFan.
*Puts my phone away and picks up the bag, before running over to Bubby and Program to see if they are alright.*

(badly AOL has gone out business, hasn't it?)
((yea, but at least the meme potential is still there!))

*Noise comes from my phone, and I read the email, before replying to it with the following:*
subject: re: the new fresh
contents: Shut up SammyClassicSonicFan.
*Puts my phone away and picks up the bag, before running over to Bubby and Program to see if they are alright.*

"i still have the files. lets get back to base before another proxy attacks"

Back
Top Bottom