• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(Def shall return as well. Def has my default text color, Lavin has this and this. Gonna need to figure out a second color for Def as well, maybe this, or this.)
"Hey, who's this new one?"

Hmmm... Maybe we do that part of the plan, and then while they are disoriented, we move in attacking. That way, they lose communications so no backups, and we have the element of surprise.
"thats what i meant by 'open a window'. is the IP to their gateway server in that file, by any chance?"

I have a weapon that takes cares of that, don't worry.
"Alright. If so, then I guess we're set, unless there's some other complicated bull:red: we need to know about."
(Def shall return as well. Def has my default text color, Lavin has this and this. Gonna need to figure out a second color for Def as well, maybe this, or this.)
"Hey, who's this new one?"
"Heyo. I'm Iblis. I thought I might join yall. And don't make any Sonic 06 jokes, because trust me, I've heard more than I can count."

"Alright. If so, then I guess we're set, unless there's some other complicated bull:red: we need to know about."

"Heyo. I'm Iblis. I thought I might join yall. And don't make any Sonic 06 jokes, because trust me, I've heard more than I can count."
"im glad to hear that someone other than myself is tired of hearing puns involving their name..."

"thats what i meant by 'open a window'. is the IP to their gateway server in that file, by any chance?"
I'm looking...
(Which color do you think should be Def's second text color. (For dragon language.))
(Maybe Purple or yellow?)
Yeah and the complicated bull is our tactics going into battle.
We know the target, but we don't know the territory.

"And I'm Defure, you can just call me Def." (My profile pic for visual, although there's the difference that he's missing one eye, right eye specifically.)

"Nice to meet you, Iblis. I'm Murphmario, but pretty much everyone calls me Murph."
Yeah and the complicated bull is our tactics going into battle.
We know the target, but we don't know the territory.

"I'll go in and scout it out before we launch any major attacks."

"Death isn't a major issue for me. I'll just wake up in the last bed I slept in, perfectly fine save for losing some of my pocket change."

"Death isn't a major issue for me. I'll just wake up in the last bed I slept in, perfectly fine save for losing some of my pocket change."
Landmines are loud, if we trigger one of them, they will wonder what tripped it, they investigate, then they find us and then one of our most powerful advantages: secrecy is lost.

"Well, me and Lavin don't need to worry about landmines, I can just travel through their powergrid, actually. Though what she'll do I'm not so certain of."

Landmines are loud, if we trigger one of them, they will wonder what tripped it, they investigate, then they find us and then one of our most powerful advantages: secrecy is lost.
"after that heist we just pulled, they definitely are suspecting something. HOWEVER, i could get CSEC to try to draw the blame towards them. not only will it guarantee my traceplan can be attempted, but they will also be expecting a digital attack, not a physical one"

"after that heist we just pulled, they definitely are suspecting something. HOWEVER, i could get CSEC to try to draw the blame towards them. not only will it guarantee my traceplan can be attempted, but they will also be expecting a digital attack, not a physical one"
Basically a knock on the front door hoping they think we are someone else. Great strategy, I think you came here with a corrupted drive or something.

Back
Top Bottom