• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Water is sprayed like there's no tomorrow.

((I would've said something about water and fire but it woulda given Foraging ideas.))

Foraging Slime said:
(lol)
-0.2 Kilometers of fire
699,999.8 Kilometers remaining

(This is where Orifan brings in several fire planes)
(Quite annoyingly, possibly forever, but shouldn't the trees be burned to nothingness or at least ash, meaning no more fuel for the fire?)

(Jeez, well im being lax with how much yall are putting out, realistically yall wouldnt have done :red:)
699,999.8 - 1.5KM
699,998.3 Kilomsters repamining
(really though, your going to need alot more than buckets)

(the fuel problem and the rapid growth will be explained when a larger portion has been removed, as for the size... ITS BEEN HERE FOR LIKE..... ATLEAST 20 PAGES)

(the fuel problem and the rapid growth will be explained when a larger portion has been removed, as for the size... ITS BEEN HERE FOR LIKE..... ATLEAST 20 PAGES)
(oh ok)
*in the hottest point of the fire... the fire expands suddenley and by alot. easily it is visibly through the smoke of the surrounding area*
Janeway: *to everyone* Hey so we are detecting a massive forest fire to the North of our position about 200 miles. might not be nothing yet but you may want to check it out.
(Only because you expanded it because your logic. Might as well use Minecraft physics with the infinite water bucket.)

((Since it might be going in that direction... could we not have another argument please? I already saw the aftermath of one on a Discord server, don't need anything else to happen today.))

(How about this....)
*Several hundred kilometers away from the base*
Unidentified man: Sir, massive fire 600 clicks north
Sir: How large?
Unidentified man: Its extends past our scanner radius, its atleast 500,000 kilometers
Sir: I want every plane capable of carrying water in the air now, sound the Emergency alarm
Unidentified man: Yes sir!

(Welp, unsure about that argument stuff, since 'only time can tell' stuff. Also, can someone get the endless water bucket from the Angler and hold it upside down with some space below at the top of the base so endless water goes everywhere to help fight the fire. Also, I'm going to make a moat around the base in the future.)

(Because Foraging just loves to do his thing for no other freaking reason. I think I might need to get some help. And for anyone who isn't Foraging, don't worry, they'll return back to where they were, but with the large unreasonable flame, I'm going to have to do this because Foraging just loves to do things without the regard for anyone else.)
(Fight something unreasonable with something unreasonable.)
(Cue the Smash Ultimate intro music or whatever that was because I don't remember.)
(Actually, scratch that. I'm going to use something else:
)
(It's Smash Animus Ultimate. Though of course, some Waluigis aren't here.)

(Lobotomite, Kyoko and X)
*Joins in the extinguishing. Because fire bad.*
*Arrives and gets water bucket and splashes the water bucket on the fire.*
*Still firing the cryo weapon.*

(The Doctor)
*TARDIS above the fire and flames*
"Great balls of fire!"
*Immense control board using.*
*The TARDIS begins gathering non-solid clouds together, and when it gets concentrated enough, it rains on the fire.*

(The Zetans)
*Knowledge about the solid cloud blocks has spread, so they have begun collecting it, especially from Cloud Sky Lakes. However, they do not collect the water, so all the water from the cloud sky lakes falls onto the forest, basically flooding parts of it with ice cold water because the water was in the cold areas in space.*

(Ex-PO)
"Hello? Yes, I would like to request the fire department."
*Calling.*

(Mr. Bigglesworth, or the Eater of Worlds that was never killed.)
"Huh? What's that smell...? Oh no! Fire! Come on Aster oh wait you're dead. Then it will have to be just me."
*Tunnels and causes the trees in the forest to get buried by the Eater of Worlds. With no oxygen being able to be accessed underground, it causes any and all trees that get buried to be put out of fire, because of the combustion chemical reaction needing oxygen.*

(The First Teridax and Botar)
*Arrives for some nostalgia, but seeing the flames, uses the shadows to drain the heat and light of the flame.*
*Botar came as well, and began teleporting around with water buckets, quickening the pace of water getting to the fire.*

(Makuta Teridax)
*Arrives after seeing the smoke from far away.*
"What is going on here?"
*Looking around, he notices the immense trying to put out the water. So, he begins to absorb the light from the flames, devoiding them of energy and heat that they provide. With the combination of the two Teridax's power, the powers of Light and Shadow decimates the flames over, and over, and over, and over.*

(Vezon)
"Oh, what a show. Too bad it must end."
*Goes to the base and helps put out the flames.*

(Atom, and Neutra)
*Sitting around in the ocean base. Just completely depressed. No one cared for the two. Maybe they should just end it now. So they jump into the volcano near it. But guess what? It's the Amalgamagma whatever geyser. So they get fused. After getting out of it, they find out they have become... something else. Why hasn't it killed them? Is it a chance at redemption for being obsolete? They seemed to have the ability to change their typing and moveset like a Rotom, but without need the electronics. With that, they ran to the forest and used Surf on the forest.*

(GLaDOS)
"*Humming* Oh! What's this? A smoke hazard? What could be causing- oh of course, the interdimensional singularity creator and portal. Well, ever since the prince of dumb things has wrecked this place, I got this fire extinguish and repellent chemical. Good time to test it out. Atlas, P-Body, time to get to work."
*Sends Atlas and P-Body to spread the anti-fire chemical through the portal.*

(Darkness, Endseeker, Aerean, and Hopeless.)
*Somewhere in the mountains*
"Seriously, would you take it seriously?"
"I CAN'T BECAUSE I'M A CLONE."
"Well I can't stand you incompetence."
"AND I CAN'T STAND YOUR FREAKING VOICE, AND NEITHER CAN MY FEELINGS."

"Would you both shut up."
"Yes, I might be dead, but maybe give me some peace."
*Notices the fire below thanks to smoke*
"We might have other problems though."

"What?"
"A fire."
"Hmm... Well, we are on a mountain, cause an avalanche. All that snow will fall down on it, and put it out to keep it away from us."
"Welp."
*Gunfire into the mountain side.*
"Get back into the cave, NOW!"

*Snow goes over the cave, not into, and an avalanche of snow and ice begins to cover the forest.*

(The Plague)
*Given the plague is right next to the forest, they begin consuming the forest at an even more rapid rate. And because I have established they are immune to heat, they are unaffected by the flames. And by eating the trees, there isn't going to be other trees to burn. You can't burn trees that aren't there!*

(Necromancer Aerean)
"Huh? A fire? Near our crypt?"
*Necromancy spell*
"Alright, there is a fire above. If it gets in, it will make sure to give us hell, so come on, for a chance to use your power again, come on and push this hellfire away!"
*Large amounts of undead sorcerers come up and begin using water magic.*

(Tempo from Underworld, Blade from Devastation of War, Theta from Gurandohanmā, Shadow Man from Roleplaytale, Jimmy from Nine Kingdoms, Ragequit from the Corruption, Jeremy from the Discovery, Joseph Caper from Stories of Raelm, Stanley from Synth 1, Hydrax from Yuu High School, and Brutaka from Half Monsters rise. Also Taka.)
(Blade will return to DoW when someone responds to her.)
All of them appear. All they remember is as if something froze. Like time froze right there. How odd. Everyone then saw the fire outside, and then the buckets. Surely they would help. So almost everyone got a bucket.

Joseph Caper did not however, as he saw the cryolab, and began to modify his blaster, becoming a cryothrower, which fired liquid nitrogen, and began using it on the flames.

Jimmy also saw the cryolab, and went there. With the help of Joseph, they turned his ice cream maker into a cryo thrower as well, and so he helped out in the fight against the flame.

(General, Animdude from Hysteria, and Jack-o-Berry.)
"I need more some help here!"
"'Ello."
"Where the heck did you come from?"
"Tran-"
"Portalsponder, I got it."
"Well, you said you needed help."
"Ok, just put out the fire, right now!"
"Ok."
*Uses powerful ice magic against the flames.
*The others just use water buckets.*

(Glitched Teridax)
*Glitches in.*
"yO wAht is gOinG On He- OMG what the freak? Well, I see this as an environmental hazard. Hasn't Smokey the Bear teach you something."
*Glitched hand constantly swaps between elements until powerful ice beam and begins blasting the flames.*

(Mutios and Aotius)
"Oh what the heck?"
"What."
"Oh, it's you."
"Same."
"Not even sure why I am here."
"Same."
"... Should we fight or something?"
"Nope."
"Then what?"
"Fight the fire."
"But I thought-"
"Not fight each other, I meant."
"...beats being obscure for a long time."
*Hate of the fire boosts everyone's resolve to put out the fire.*

*Love of doing this boosts everyone's motivation to put out the fire.*

(NEGIS and the robot in the base.)
*ZZZZZZZTS back to life thanks to i-robot*
"What? What the, huh?"
*Notices fire.*
"That maybe be a problem. Alright, so I must find some way to... Well, time to boost the water that we are producing. Might overwork itself, but it will prove to be a good use in a situation like this!"
*The water refilling of any buckets has shortened in time needed to refill. Because computer assisted water refilling.*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom