PC Sampling the Sounds of 1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think I mentioned it in my first post, but I really do hope that DJ booth is an in-game item. I would build a shrine for it just to slap it in the middle. So many ideas.

Oh I need to know! Can I add the 1.3 soundtrack to my gog.com account when 1.3 comes out? Or will it be a Terraria steam DLC? Either way I want it :D I have Terraria both on steam and gog.com!

32675-eb46ee395bfada7a70590dea611f1ce8.jpg
This is a amazing piece of music for Terraria's "Lunar Invasion"! One thing is, will it be looped or made as long as a Terrarian night?

Perhaps the cyber DJ will be a prop dropped by the creatures during the event, like the Pirate Invasion. That and a bunch of other cool stuff.

Anyone for this theory?

I know ! make this DJ Booth an end game item where if you combine all music boxes you make it !
and then if you right or left click him you can choose any song ! and if you connect him with wire to lamps or disco ball
they will be light with the motion of the music ! and so you can make a party or dance room !:red2:............:merchantsigh:~:D`:D and NPCs can dance too !

Of all the things Red had to spoil, it's gotta be music, one area I'm rarely interested in-game. Can't say it's to my personal taste either. :dryadindifferent:

Oh I need to know! Can I add the 1.3 soundtrack to my gog.com account when 1.3 comes out? Or will it be a Terraria steam DLC? Either way I want it :D I have Terraria both on steam and gog.com!
You would need to buy the soundtracks on bandcamp, like with the first and second volumes.

we already now the final boss music, it's even on the terraria soundtrack 2, it's here: https://re-logic.bandcamp.com/album/terraria-soundtrack-volume-2
That is labeled "Lunar Boss", not necessarily "Final Boss". Take that for what it is. :D
Given the context of this post...
Cenx said:
The track we initially released as the final boss track will be used for something else. :)
[source]

@Dogeron Lord of The Doge - No, that is no longer the final boss track. That's why I assume this is the new one.

@Leinfors - Not sure if you were aware of this or not, but you suspect some crazy scheming on Cenx's part if you were...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom